Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, last night, I was happily baking cookies for the youth Christmas party tomorrow. My wonderful husband offers to help me decorate and ice them. There are several dozen cookies so I was happy to have him help me and Rhiannon (his little sister).

I should have known it was going to turn out interesting :D

cookies2.jpg cookie1.jpg

He justified himself by saying the youth boys would appreciate his artistic talent! HAHA

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, last night, I was happily baking cookies for the youth Christmas party tomorrow. My wonderful husband offers to help me decorate and ice them. There are several dozen cookies so I was happy to have him help me and Rhiannon (his little sister).

View attachment 247245 View attachment 247246

He justified himself by saying the youth boys would appreciate his artistic talent! HAHA
Another spin on the "cookie monster"?

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

View attachment 247245 View attachment 247246

He definitely wins the creativity points!

Upvote 0