Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Who cares to get worked up about some land on an earth, which it and the works therein are going to be burnt up. It is not an issue for me. God can make a million earths.
Why then, are you here? God has told us, thru His prophets, what He plans to do.
You, Douggg, have been here for years, pushing the same old anytime rapture, EU nonsense, etc. Why don't you believe what the OP is telling you?
Here is more about what God plans for us:

Those who fear the Lord will live......
Ecclesiasticus 34:13-17 ......for their trust is in Him who can keep them safe. Fear the Lord and have nothing else to fear; he whose trust in Him will never be daunted. How happy is he who fears the Lord! He knows where to look for support. The Lord keeps watch over those who love Him, He is their strong shield and support, a shelter from scorching wind and noonday heat, a safeguard against stumbling, a help against falling. He raises the spirits and makes the eyes sparkle; He gives healing, life and blessing.

Ecclesiasticus 35:17-20 The prayer of the humble pierces the clouds. Be patient, it will reach its goal. Do not desist until the Most High intervenes, giving the just their rights and seeing justice done. The Lord will not be slow, neither will He be patient with the wicked, until He breaks the bones of the merciless and sends retribution on the heathen; until He blots out the insolent, one and all, and shatters the power of the unjust. He will give all peoples their just deserts, measuring their actions by their intentions, then He gives His people their rights and gladdens them with His mercy. When affliction comes, mercy is as timely as rain clouds in a time of drought.

Galatians 3:6-9 Look at Abraham; he put his faith in God, and that faith was counted to him as righteousness. You may take it then, it is those who trust and have faith who are Abrahams children. Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles through faith, declared the Gospel to Abraham beforehand: “In you all nations shall find blessing”. Thus it is those with faith in God who share the blessing with faithful Abraham.

Psalms 112:1-10 Happy is he who fears the Lord, who finds deep delight in obeying His commandments. His descendants will be powerful in the Land, a blessed generation of upright people. His house will be full of wealth, his righteousness will stand sure for ever. He is compassionate and gracious, he orders his affairs with equity. Nothing will ever shake him, his goodness will be remembered for all time. News of misfortune will have no terrors for him because his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. He has great confidence, he has no fears, and in the end he will see the downfall of his enemies. He give to the needy, in honour, he carries his head high.
The wicked see it with rising anger and grind their teeth in despair; the hopes of the wicked will come to nothing.

Psalms 5:11-12 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice. Let them forever shout for joy. Shelter those who love your Name, that they may exult in You. For You, Lord will bless the righteous; You will surround them with favour as with a shield. Reference, Revised English Bible

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why then, are you here? God has told us, thru His prophets, what He plans to do.
You, Douggg, have been here for years, pushing the same old anytime rapture, EU nonsense, etc. Why don't you believe what the OP is telling you?
Because every time I kneel to pray, I start with - thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming into this world to save me, thank you, thank you, thank you.

For me, study of eschatology is anticipation for the glorious revealing of the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything I am of any worth is and ever is going to be is in Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goatee
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Redemption and then restoration:
Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands, let the peoples renew their strength. Let them draw near, let them speak up, then together we shall go to the place of judgement. Isaiah 49:1-6

Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength. Then, let them come near : awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.
Let them speak : proclaim the good news around the world, our missionary activity.

Still to come is ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 41:8-9. God will soon call His people back to the Land, all Christians from every nation; Jews and Gentiles, where the administration of His commandments and ordinance’s will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27, Ezekiel 44:23-24

Deuteronomy 4:27, Jeremiah 3:8 The original chosen people were divorced from God and sent into exile for their sins. This is for a decreed period only. Ezekiel 4:4-6
Then God gave Ezekiel a vision of a valley full of dry bones;

Ezekiel 37:11 These bones represent the whole house of Israel [now: the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God] Jeremiah 50:6

Ezekiel 37:9-10 The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into the slain [dead to the Spirit] that they might live. They came to life and stood up: a mighty company! [of Christians] Romans 9:24-26

Ezekiel 37:12-13 I will bring you up from your graves [our present condition] and restore you to the Land of Israel. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Jeremiah 50:4-5

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors. Isaiah 45:4

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring. Romans 8:14, Ephesians 2:11-18
God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. Isaiah 50 & 51, Colossians 1:11-12 In His sacrifice all who believe in Him are redeemed and salvation is available to all who accept Him, repent and accept His Atonement for their sins.

In Ezekiel 36, Jeremiah 30 & 31, Isaiah 35, and others, the prophets tell the story of how righteous Christians are gathered, redeemed and settled into the Promised Land.

The great national awakening of all Christian Israelites, ethnic or grafted in, is symbolically represented as life from the dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and is enabled to do this:
Ezekiel 37:14 I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken. Isaiah 44:1-3
And in Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel. My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people. Revelation 7:9

The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:2 The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign will come after all that is prophesied to occur before that glorious Day, has taken place.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ancient Israel did not do as the Lord had commanded them. They worshipped idols and rebelled against His Laws. Ezekiel 12:1 So the Lord sent them into exile – Ezekiel 12:3, for a decreed time period; Ezekiel 4:4-6 Before this happened, the Israelites had split into two kingdoms – the House of Israel, which was taken into exile by Assyria, and the House of Judah, deported by Babylon. Deuteronomy 4:27
What happened to them and the land?
Ezekiel 6:8-14 Among the nations, there will be those of you who have survived the sword and are scattered in foreign lands. They will remember Me while in exile and they will loath themselves for the evil they have done.
Remember the Lord, that is: become Christians.

You will know that My threats were not in vain. Prophecy WILL be fulfilled.

Cry in pain, because of your wickedness, people of Israel. You will die by sword, famine and plague. Black Death, civil wars, world wars, etc.

So, I will spend My wrath upon them. Your land will become a desolation.

Travelers in the 1800’s were amazed at the awful conditions in the Middle East of desertification, still today; with water shortages and continuing strife.

In Ezekiel chapter 11, after the House of Israel had been exiled, Ezekiel is prophesying to the leaders of Judah. In verses 1 to 13, he says that Judah will be conquered. Then in verse 15, he mentions their brothers and kinsmen, [the House of Israel] to whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem say: They are separated far from the Lord, the land has been made over to us [Jews] to possess.

Ezekiel 11:16-44 Say therefore, When I dispersed them over the earth, I became their sanctuary in the countries where they have gone. I shall gather you from among the nations and I shall give the Land of Israel to you. Judah has come back, but in apostasy.

They will abolish all idols and vile practices. Not done yet.
I will give them a new heart and a new spirit. Wait for it!
They will keep My laws and I will be their God. Great will be the Day!

Go you Israelites and serve your idols! But in days to come I will punish you.
On My holy mountain in the Land, the whole [peoples] of Israel will serve Me.
I will accept you, when I have brought you out of all the places where you were sent.
I will bring you into the Land which I promised to the forefathers.
You will remember your past and will hate yourselves for it.
You will know that I am the Lord when I deal with you, not as you really deserve, but as the honour of My holy Name demands.

But now, as we approach the end times, we see a Jewish restoration, but in unbelief. Zechariah 12:7 The Lord will free Judah first, for their greater glory.
The State of Israel, now in a part of the holy Land.

The forthcoming Day of the Lord’s wrath is also the judgement of Judah, as in:
Amos 2:4-5, Jer. 13:19, Zeph. 1:4-6, Obad 1:12-16, Isaiah 4:3-4, Matthew 21:41-43

Ezekiel 20:46-47 O man, turn toward the South, prophesy to the desert of the Negev. The Lord God says: I am about to kindle a fire in you. Its fiery flame will not be put out; everyone to the North will be scorched by it.
The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 63:4 I resolved on a Day of vengeance, the year for redeeming My own has come.
I stamped on peoples in My anger and their blood poured out on the ground.

This event will depopulate most of the Middle East, leaving the way for His people; Israel: the descendants of Jacob, plus those grafted in, still scattered around the world, to gather in the Land:

Ezekiel 20:34-38 By My strong arm and outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you were dispersed.
I shall confront you and bring you to judgement. Those who rebel will remain in the desert.

Who are the Israelites? Certainly, most must be ethnic descendants of the Patriarchs’, as in:-
Amos 9:8-9 I shall not totally destroy Jacobs posterity. I will shake Israel among the nations and not one pebble will fall to the ground.
Isaiah 14:1 The Lord will again show compassion for Jacob [the 12 tribes of Israel] and will once again make Israel His choice. He will resettle them on their native soil and aliens will join them.

However, all true Christians have the wonderful promises of the New Testament:
Acts 2:39 This promise is to you and your children, to all who are far away, to everyone whom the Lord may call.

Luke 12:32-40 Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has chosen to give you the Kingdom. Sell your possessions, give to charity. Provide for yourselves treasure [rewards] in Heaven.
Be ready for action. Be like a servant, ready to let your Master in as soon as He knocks.
Happy are those servants whom the Master finds awake when He comes. Truly, I tell you, He will seat you at the table and wait on you.
If it is midnight or before dawn and you are still awake, then great will be your reward.
Remember, if the householder had known when a thief would come, he would have stopped him.
So, be ready for the Son of Man will come when you least expect Him.

This refers to the Lord’s Day of wrath, not His Return, when He will be expected, as the armies of the Anti-Christ attack Jerusalem. Rev.19:19

Upvote 0