Christians Praying in Washington, DC ...

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There were many Christians praying in Washington, DC yesterday ...
Saturday, 9/26/20.

There was The Return 2020 event ...
a "National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance" ...

And there was also the Prayer March 2020 event ...

... the streets were filled with prayers to God for America, and the world!

:groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There were many Christians praying in Washington, DC yesterday ...
Saturday, 9/26/20.

There was The Return 2020 event ...
a "National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance" ...

And there was also the Prayer March 2020 event ...

... the streets were filled with prayers to God for America, and the world!

:groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:
So wonderful, surely God will hear the prayers of his people. :groupray:

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I watched it live on CBN live. A group of 200 from our home base in Baltimore went there in buses and the head pastor preached on it today from Daniel. It was body life, he stated it's another spirit in us than what we are seeing lately. It was quiet, it was peaceful. Watching live yesterday they estimated 50,000 were at the march. They made 7 stops to pray. Many groups formed in circles to pray, obviously 50,000 people couldn't all keep up anyway. I thought Franklin Grahams sister gave an awesome prayer and so many others too of course.

Here is my personal take: God now has heard from His people, that will roar through heaven and be magnified exponentially. It says in scripture if just 10 had faith He would spare the city. Here we have 50,000 plus uncounted thousands at home. Because listen, this nation needs to turn back to God. Jesus is our answer. We need to turn quickly because we are in trouble and we don't want God's judgement on us which could be next. When we go to vote, we aren't just casting a vote here but signing up in heaven making a statement that we aren't voting for the wrongs of this nations decisions but against them. I went yesterday to my prayer spot opened my heart to the Lord and begged Him to count me among those who marched and prayed yesterday, even though I prayed with them as I watched live. I want that registered on my account in heaven. This election is nothing typical, this time it's spiritual warfare. Amen

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0