Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, there's another thing where they turn on their hazard lights and park on the side of the road near where you live and one time there was a guy in a truck that had one of those window decals of a cross and person kneeling to pray who was doing this.

Sometimes I wonder if the people at the top tell these people lies about the person to make them think that they are a criminal or something.

It's bizarre because I don't have a Criminal Record, I don't do Drugs and I Don't have Mental Illness.

Yes, the perpetrators (perps) create files on the targeted individuals (TIs) and often make up or exaggerate stories to make everyone hate a person. They can say you are a terrorist, homicidal, pedophile,... I believe they also use this program to drive Christians and future leaders into the mental hospital and ultimately to suicide.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think the one's in cults use black magic and witchcraft.

Well, what do you expect when one of the leaders of the NSA was a satanist Michael Aquino from the temple of set. That's how they know about our internet searches to use as harassment. It all connects and that's why We The Church are being persecuted. It's All Coming To Light Though.

The Truth is The Whole Program is satanic ritual abuse disguised as "Security" in order to Secretly and Covertly Persecute Us Christians.

It Violates The United Nations Convention Against Torture:
United Nations Convention against Torture - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, what do you expect when one of the leaders of the NSA was a satanist Michael Aquino from the temple of set. That's how they know about our internet searches to use as harassment. It all connects and that's why We The Church are being persecuted. It's All Coming To Light Though:

The Truth is The Whole Program is satanic ritual abuse disguised as "Security" in order to Secretly and Covertly persecute Us Christians.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with Michael Aquino. I've seen similar videos on him. Crazy how the CIA (and probably secret societies) created those cults. There are good people in our government but there are some really bad ones too. Scary stuff.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Thread will remain closed
SoP vio. This a conspiracy theory that does not fit in this forum.
MOD HAT OFF

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.