Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let God Arise,
Let His Enemies Be Scattered;
Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.

As smoke is driven away,

So drive them away;
As wax melts before the fire,
So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
But Let The Righteous Be Glad;
Let Them Rejoice Before God;
Yes, Let Them Rejoice Exceedingly.

• Psalm 68:1-3

The Lord through His people could render this beast system useless.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ CONQUERS

ixxc_nika_670.png

Indeed.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Silent Dagger

He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; He Who Kills With The Sword Must Be Killed With The Sword. Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints.
• Revelation 13:10

That's Something to really think about right there.

Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; He Who Kills With The Sword Must Be Killed With The Sword. Here Is The Patience And The Faith Of The Saints.
• Revelation 13:10

That's Something to really think about right there.

That's a great point. They should beware of this verse in the Bible and many others for the crimes they are committing.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd say that there are about 4 different people (That I know of) in my apartment complex that were / are participating in it. One of the couples is actually moving out today. Maybe they got word of me talking about it on these forums and don't want to further Incriminate themselves.

I live in Las Vegas Nevada and there is a neighbor I have who has a California license plate on his yellow and black Camaro car even though he was living here when we moved in (Almost 2 years ago). One of the cool neighbors I have told me that he's a private investigator. One time I walked past his garage and I saw that he had a masonic black and white checkered blanket or flag hanging up on the wall. This guy is really creepy and always says innuendo, subliminal messages and personal information about me to try and harass me and gain a Psychological advantage and have leverage over me. He has talked about web forums I visit, inappropriate content video searches I've made from like 4 years ago, Sins I've committed in the past etc. He says things like "You take care of yourself" and "You have a good day" in a real sarcastic, sinister and nefarious way.

checker-blackwhite-036-throw-blankets.jpg

I got a job at a grocery store and I wear a red collared polo shirt and black pants as the uniform. One of the neighbors I have who is a stripper made sure to specifically go to her car while I was walking to mine while also wearing a red collared polo shirt and black pants just like my uniform. I've never seen her wear this combination of clothing ever again since. This same girl was in the grassy area where people take their dogs to poop outside my apartment and was practicing doing bar tender shaker routines. My wife used to work as a bar banquet server and this was a way to reveal that fact to me:
home-basics-cocktail-shakers-mixing-glasses-cs30388-1f_1000.jpg

My sister had to give her baby up for adoption and me and my Mom would talk about this on the phone. It was depressing. A different group of neighbors who don't even have any kids started leaving a child's car seat on their porch in full view for me to see while this was all happening. Also, I was researching flat earth and talking about it on forums and these same neighbors made sure to place a "Globe" in full view where I could see it when I walked out my front door.
medium_1925_0286__0001_.jpg

There was another neighbor who had a motorcycle and would stare at me when I left for the gym in a "Mean Mug" type of way trying be Intimidating which didn't work :

ice-cube-57.jpeg

I talked to a police officer one time while I was at work about it and he said that I could get a restraining order if I had to.

Jesus Christ Conquers

d47ee72ba7bf73b9553742943b22e7c0_original.jpg

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's one of my Gym stories :

I used to work out at Planet Fitness. There are a few different locations here in Las Vegas. I was working out at the location on Sunset Road and a guy wearing a "Public Enemy" Shirt came in after I arrived. Then another time I was at the Silverado Ranch Center and a completely different guy came in after me wearing the exact same shirt. This was to create a negative emotion from the "Buzz Word" of targeted individual :

61mFLowGWqL._UX385_.jpg

Pretty much you just have to replace the buzzword "targeted individuals" with Persecuted Christians because in truth that is really what we are. We Are Persecuted Christians.

Like I mentioned earlier it's nothing new. Persecution has happened century after century to The Church in different ways and from many different groups of people.

God Is Greater than our persecutors though.

web3-triumph-of-christianity-over-paganism-gustave-dorc3a9-pd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All active gang stalkers should Repent and stop what they are doing now. If God gives you the strength, blow the whistle.

They won't do that though because they are Cowards and don't want the same thing to happen to them.

But The Cowardly, and Unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, Shall Have Their Part In The Lake Which Burns With Fire And Brimstone: which is the second death.
• Revelation 21:8

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The amount of times these instances have happened to me are too numerous to even try and list them all.

I know that I Must forgive them though if I want The Lord to forgive me for my trespasses

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; And Forgive Us Our Trespasses, As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen

• Agree
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The one important detail that is often overlooked is that many of these people are using black magic and witchcraft while they do these things to make the affect of what they are doing more potent. Kind of like what Saint Cyprian did to Saint Justina before his conversion to Christianity. He was a really bad person before he converted to Christianity and burned all of his magic books.

The Persecution isn't always Physical and out in the open like in an Islamic Country. Sometimes it's Spiritual and Covert

The Lives of Sts. Cyprian and Justina

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
• The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom:

Let us complete our prayer to the Lord.
For the precious Gifts here presented, let us pray to the Lord.
For this holy house and for those who enter it with faith, reverence, and the fear of God, let us pray to the Lord.

For Our Deliverance From All Affliction, Wrath, Danger, And Necessity, Let Us Pray To The Lord. Lord Have Mercy
Help us, save us, have mercy on us, and Protect us, O God, by Your grace.

The Divine Liturgy of Saint John Chrysostom - Liturgical Texts of the Orthodox Church - Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

_DSC7208.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd say that there are about 4 different people (That I know of) in my apartment complex that were / are participating in it. One of the couples is actually moving out today. Maybe they got word of me talking about it on these forums and don't want to further Incriminate themselves.

I live in Las Vegas Nevada and there is a neighbor I have who has a California license plate on his yellow and black Camaro car even though he was living here when we moved in (Almost 2 years ago). One of the cool neighbors I have told me that he's a private investigator. One time I walked past his garage and I saw that he had a masonic black and white checkered blanket or flag hanging up on the wall. This guy is really creepy and always says innuendo, subliminal messages and personal information about me to try and harass me and gain a Psychological advantage and have leverage over me. He has talked about web forums I visit, inappropriate content video searches I've made from like 4 years ago, Sins I've committed in the past etc. He says things like "You take care of yourself" and "You have a good day" in a real sarcastic, sinister and nefarious way.

checker-blackwhite-036-throw-blankets.jpg

I got a job at a grocery store and I wear a red collared polo shirt and black pants as the uniform. One of the neighbors I have who is a stripper made sure to specifically go to her car while I was walking to mine while also wearing a red collared polo shirt and black pants just like my uniform. I've never seen her wear this combination of clothing ever again since. This same girl was in the grassy area where people take their dogs to poop outside my apartment and was practicing doing bar tender shaker routines. My wife used to work as a bar banquet server and this was a way to reveal that fact to me:
home-basics-cocktail-shakers-mixing-glasses-cs30388-1f_1000.jpg

My sister had to give her baby up for adoption and me and my Mom would talk about this on the phone. It was depressing. A different group of neighbors who don't even have any kids started leaving a child's car seat on their porch in full view for me to see while this was all happening. Also, I was researching flat earth and taking about it on forums and these same neighbors made sure to place a "Globe" in full view where I could see it when I walked out my front door.
medium_1925_0286__0001_.jpg

There was another neighbor who had a motorcycle and would stare at me when I left for the gym in a "Mean Mug" type of way trying be Intimidating which didn't work :

ice-cube-57.jpeg

I talked to a police officer one time while I was at work about it and he said that I could get a restraining order if I had to.

Jesus Christ Conquers

d47ee72ba7bf73b9553742943b22e7c0_original.jpg

Sorry to hear you are going through this. As Christians I think the chances of going through this program are much higher. I really feel that Christians are the true primary target over everyone else. I think they love to get Christians to persecute, stalk, and harass other Christians. It is a dirty trick of the devil. He probably laughs as this occurs. It's repugnant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's one of my Gym stories :

I used to work out at Planet Fitness. There are a few different locations here in Las Vegas. I was working out at the location on Sunset Road and a guy wearing a "Public Enemy" Shirt came in after I arrived. Then another time I was at the Silverado Ranch Center and a completely different guy came in after me wearing the exact same shirt. This was to create a negative emotion from the "Buzz Word" of targeted individual :

61mFLowGWqL._UX385_.jpg

Pretty much you just have to replace the buzzword "targeted individuals" with Persecuted Christians because in truth that is really what we are. We Are Persecuted Christians.

Like I mentioned earlier it's nothing new. Persecution has happened century after century to The Church in different ways and from many different groups of people.

God Is Greater than our persecutors though.

web3-triumph-of-christianity-over-paganism-gustave-dorc3a9-pd.jpg

That's right, just like I stated in my post above before I read this one. This is Christian persecution and often times targeted individual can get replaced with that term very simply.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They won't do that though because they are Cowards and don't want the same thing to happen to them.

But The Cowardly, and Unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, Shall Have Their Part In The Lake Which Burns With Fire And Brimstone: which is the second death.
• Revelation 21:8

I know probably many or most will not leave but even if just some did. I pray some of these people can be saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. In Revelation 18:4, the Lord calls them out of Mystery Babylon stating, "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The amount of times these instances have happened to me are too numerous to even try and list them all.

I know that I Must forgive them though if I want The Lord to forgive me for my trespasses

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; And Forgive Us Our Trespasses, As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen

Agreed, we must forgive and love our enemies as the Lord stated. We should also pray for them. I would bet many will face the wrath of God. Vengeance is the Lord's.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry to hear you are going through this. As Christians I think the chances of going through this program are much higher. I really feel that Christians are the true primary target over everyone else. I think they love to get Christians to persecute, stalk, and harass other Christians. It is a dirty trick of the devil. He probably laughs as this occurs. It's repugnant.

Yeah, there's another thing where they turn on their hazard lights and park on the side of the road near where you live and one time there was a guy in a truck that had one of those window decals of a cross and person kneeling to pray who was doing this.

Sometimes I wonder if the people at the top tell these people lies about the person to make them think that they are a criminal or something.

It's bizarre because I don't have a Criminal Record, I don't do Drugs and I Don't have Mental Illness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The one important detail that is often overlooked is that many of these people are using black magic and witchcraft while they do these things to make the affect of what they are doing more potent. Kind of like what Saint Cyprian did to Saint Justina before his conversion to Christianity. He was a really bad person before he converted to Christianity and burned all of his magic books.

The Persecution isn't always Physical and out in the open like in an Islamic Country. Sometimes it's Spiritual and Covert

The Lives of Sts. Cyprian and Justina

I think the one's in cults use black magic and witchcraft.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.