Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Another thing is, it doesn't do any good to get mad or even have a reaction because they are purposely trying to provoke people to get a reaction to use against them even though they are the aggressors secretly. (Like taking a picture of you when you flip them off, record you when you cuss them out because they are harassing you Etc.)

I used to be afraid to talk about it, but now I tell everyone so they can witness the harassment while it's happening to me.

They will say your Mom's name, The name of your dog, Dress just like you on purpose, Say things you talk about with friends and family members on the phone, Say things you have posted on online forums and Youtube Etc. (All of these things have happened to me)

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: CDF47
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a form of Behavior Modification:

They don't have The Holy Spirit of God in their hearts:

But The Fruit Of The Spirit Is love, joy, peace, patience, Kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law
• Galatians 5:22

Harassing people isn't Kind or Loving.

That's right harassment and psychological warfare intended to drive someone insane and into suicide are not very kind or loving as commanded by the LORD.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another thing is, it doesn't do any good to get mad or even have a reaction because they are purposely trying to provoke people get a reaction to use against them even though they are the aggressors secretly. (Like taking a picture of you when you flip them off, record you when you cuss them out because they are harassing you Etc.)

I used to be afraid to talk about it, but now I tell everyone so they can witness the harassment while it's happening to me.

They will say your Mom's name, The name of your dog, Dress just like you on purpose, Say things you talk about with friends and family members on the phone, Say things you have posted on online forums and Youtube Etc. (All of these things have happened to me)

That's right. It is a bizarre world. They try to mimic the affects of paranoid schizophrenia. When they repeat things you say on purpose it is called parroting. When they move things around to drive you crazy it is called gas lighting, like in the movie Gas Light. They have a wealth of tricks they employ to brighting you on the street to following everywhere you go, including church,... I could go on all day. They also try to sensitize you to ever day stimuli using classical conditioning techniques. This develops phobias in the target to everyday items like clicking pens, coughing, clearing throat,..., anything.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, One Last Detail.

These people will Know Your Most Embarrassing, Shameful and Secret Sins because they use Masonic and Black Magic / Witchcraft / Sorcery to gain Intel on you and then will use it against you as Leverage and to Psychologically and Spiritually Harass you. It's kind of like the woman with A Spirit of Divination in
• Acts 16:16-24 and it's because they are Demon Possessed . (This has Specifically happened to me) and there Is No Way they could have known such personal information.

As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had A Spirit Of Divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and Said To The Spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And It came out that very hour.

• Acts 16:16-24

So don't be surprised by this if it happens. Just make sure that you have repented and asked God to forgive you of your sins. Also, you should go to confession. Jesus gave The Church (Priests / Apostles) power to forgive sins on earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, One Last Detail.

These people will Know Your Most Embarrassing, Shameful and Secret Sins because they use Masonic and Black Magic / Witchcraft / Sorcery to gain Intel on you and then will use it against you as Leverage and to Psychologically and Spiritually Harass you. It's kind of like the woman with A Spirit of Divination in
• Acts 16:16-24 and it's because they are Demon Possessed . (This has Specifically happened to me) and there Is No Way they could have known such personal information.

As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had A Spirit Of Divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And It came out that very hour.

• Acts 16:16-24

So don't be surprised by this if it happens. Just make sure that you have repented and asked God to forgive you of your sins. Also, you should go to confession. Jesus gave The Church (Priests / Apostles) power to forgive sins on earth.

In my opinion, I think they like to pretend they have these spiritual powers but they really don't. They can use surveillance to hear you, even through your cell phone.

Also, only God can forgive sins.

Just a couple side notes but yes, this is a very grave danger, this system. I worry mostly about the kids that have to grow up in this system starting in elementary school.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Lord Jesus Christ Son Of God Have Mercy On Me A Sinner:

Jesus Prayer Chants

Make The Sign Of The Cross:

Jesus Christ Conquers

christogram_icxc_nika_jesus_christ_conquers_t_shirt-r74f1f419a40646408661a9c6574748fe_k2grw_307.jpg

icon-jesus-christ1.jpg

jesus-4.jpg

• The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom:

O Lord, Save Your people,
and bless your inheritance!
Grant Victory To The Orthodox Christians
Over Their Adversaries,
and by virtue of your cross,
preserve your habitation.

Troparion - OrthodoxWiki

250px-Johnchrysostom.jpg

SOD-0913-SaintJohnChrysostom-790x480.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Also, only God can forgive sins.

The Lord Jesus Christ said these Words to His Apostles' / Disciples :

If You Forgive The Sins Of Any, They Are Forgiven Them; If You Withhold Forgiveness From Any, It Is Withheld.”
• John 20:23

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus Christ Son Of God Have Mercy On Me A Sinner:

Make The Sign Of The Cross:

Jesus Christ Conquers

christogram_icxc_nika_jesus_christ_conquers_t_shirt-r74f1f419a40646408661a9c6574748fe_k2grw_307.jpg

jesus-4.jpg

• The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom:

O Lord, Save Your people,
and bless your inheritance!
Grant victory to the Orthodox Christians
Over Their Adversaries,
and by virtue of your cross,
preserve your habitation.

Troparion - OrthodoxWiki

SOD-0913-SaintJohnChrysostom-790x480.jpg

Beautiful music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord Jesus Christ said these Words to His Apostles' / Disciples :

If You Forgive The Sins Of Any, They Are Forgiven Them; If You Withhold Forgiveness From Any, It Is Withheld.”
• John 20:23

Amen.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Lord is going to show them the same Lack Of Mercy and Kindness that they show to others in secret:

For Judgment Is Without Mercy To The One Who Has Shown No Mercy. Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment.

• James 2:13

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

A Realist

Living in Reality
Dec 27, 2018
Georgia
✟67,536.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That article is not a good explanation of gang stalking. The article in the OP better covers this problem.
The article is meant to portray the problem from a different perspective than the OP.

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord is going to show them the same Lack Of Mercy and Kindness that they show to others in secret:

For Judgment Is Without Mercy To The One Who Has Shown No Mercy. Mercy Triumphs Over Judgment.

• James 2:13

I pray the LORD has mercy on their souls.

Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The article is meant to portray the problem from a different perspective than the OP.

Ah, I see. Yeah, it shows that the main stream tries to use disinformation to make TIs look crazy with wild conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's Nothing New.

The Church has had to go through Persecution Openly and Secretly for over 2,000 Years from Pagan Rome (Emperor Nero, Diocletian Etc), Communism "Bolsheviks" "Marxists", Secret Societies, Occultists using witchcraft and sorcery against Christians (Like Saint Cyprian's former life before his conversion to Christianity The Lives of Sts. Cyprian and Justina
Cyprian and Justina - Wikipedia ) , Islam, Murdering Ottoman Empire Turks (Arminian Genocide), Heretics, Schismatics, Gnostics, Crusaders and Knights Templar (Who Sacked Constantinople while they Killed and Raped Eastern Orthodox Christians in 1,204 A.D.) Sack of Constantinople (1204) - Wikipedia Etc. :

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

CDF47

Aug 7, 2017
Macomb Twp
✟58,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's Nothing New.

The Church has had to go through Persecution Openly and Secretly for 2,000 Years from Pagan Rome (Emperor Nero, Diocletian Etc), Communism "Bolsheviks" "Marxists", Secret Societies, Occultists (Like Saint Cyprian's former life before his conversion to Christianity The Lives of Sts. Cyprian and Justina
Cyprian and Justina - Wikipedia ) , Islam, Murdering Ottoman Empire Turks (Arminian Genocide), Heretics, Schismatics Etc.

Yeah, you are right about that. I will do some reading on the links you provided. If I have comments I will post in this thread.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let God Arise,
Let His Enemies Be Scattered;
Let those also who hate Him flee before Him.

As smoke is driven away,

So drive them away;
As wax melts before the fire,
So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
But Let The Righteous Be Glad;
Let Them Rejoice Before God;
Yes, Let Them Rejoice Exceedingly.

• Psalm 68:1-3

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.