Christians, Its time to buckle down.

No doubt about it, you have secret pill knowledge about the Illuminati.

I knew it... I just knew it.

:D

Lol, I'm with ya bro but I've never heard of that sort of pill? Does Red bull work as an antidote? I have never tried a Red bull before. I analyse everything, and I had the notion that you were drinking red bull for a reason as you read the forums, is all. It's rather uncanny how it makes light of their character in many ways, though. eh? Thanks :)

Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol, I'm with ya bro but I've never heard of that sort of pill? Does Red bull work as an antidote? I have never tried a Red bull before. I analyse everything, and I had the notion that you were drinking red bull for a reason as you read the forums, is all. It's rather uncanny how it makes light of their character in many ways, though. eh? Thanks :)

I gotta chill out on the red bull.

Im pretty sure caffeine isnt good for me.

Upvote 0
I gotta chill out on the red bull.

Im pretty sure caffeine isnt good for me.

Well, besides that, it might burn the nose, too when shot out of nostrils. There might be a warning on the label. I know bro, but besides that I was pointing out the symbolism in relevance to their character traits and current affairs in a sketch of a personal biography, so to speak.

The "balloon technology" that I state in post #11 is a metaphor for their 'Nuke' tech-work and all intelligence behind it, et al.

Have a great day :)

Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, besides that, it might burn the nose, too when shot out of nostrils. There might be a warning on the label. I know bro, but besides that I was pointing out the symbolism in relevance to their character traits and current affairs in a sketch of a personal biography, so to speak.

The "balloon technology" that I state in post #11 is a metaphor for their 'Nuke' tech-work and all intelligence behind it, et al.

Have a great day :)

It smells like pixie sticks in my nose, for real.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
it's a symbol of NWO,

and they know not what they do, nor how they humiliate themselves before certain eyes.

The boy is vulnerable to a little girl with a hatpin. He will lose his mind when he sees her, and that needle because he knows of the damage that needles do.

Thanks :) Stay outside of the box, :idea: Too many cats have been in it.
Thank you for that extraordinarily perceptive analysis. I see no way to find fault with any of it.

Upvote 0
Thank you for that extraordinarily perceptive analysis. I see no way to find fault with any of it.

You obviously don't see the meaning in the parable, neither, and that's good as all things work together for good. There's a lot more to this, and it may have even another flip effect in how it's used. I'm on the outside looking in at your reply, and ROFLOL Thanks, I really needed the moment of excitement to see somebody reply to it. :)

Upvote 0