7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Pope is making his rounds in the middle east this month.

This will be the 4th time a pope has visited the Holy Land.

He will visit Palestine, Israel, and Jordan. The king of Jordan has authority over the Temple Mt.

"As the New Year begins, Francis has already penciled into his diary several important engagements over the next twelve months, including the creation of new cardinals, the canonizations of John XXIII and John Paul II, a visit to the Holy Land and probably also to one or more countries in Asia, as well as the extraordinary Synod of Bishops on the family."

"On January 13, he will exchange greetings with ambassadors from some 180 countries that have full diplomatic relations with the Holy See. In his talk to them he is expected to touch on some of the world’s major social, economic and political concerns, and to push for a just and lasting peace in Syria, and a positive outcome to Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations."

Here is the Popes schedule, Ive left out the interim events that are not important.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

08:15 Departure from Rome Fiumicino Airport for Amman

13:00 Arrival at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman

13:45 ARRIVAL CEREMONY in the al-Husseini Royal Palace in Amman

COURTESY VISIT TO THEIR MAJESTIES THE KING AND QUEEN OF JORDAN

Sunday, May 25, 2014

COURTESY VISIT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE OF PALESTINE

10:00 MEETING WITH THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY – Discourse of the Holy Father

17:15 Transfer by helicopter to Jerusalem

17:45 Arrival at the helicopter port of Jerusalem on Mount Scopus

18:15 Private meeting with the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople at the Apostolic Delegation in Jerusalem. Signing of a joint declaration.

Monday, May 26, 2014

8:15 VISIT TO THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM in the building of the Great Council on the Esplanade of the Mosques. Discourse of the Holy Father

9:10 VISIT TO THE WESTERN WALL in Jerusalem :)confused:Why??? JUST WHY?? ITS A WALL:doh:)

10.00 VISIT TO YAD VASHEM in Jerusalem. Discourse of the Holy Father

10:45 COURTESY VISIT TO THE TWO CHIEF RABBIS at Heichal Shlomo Center in Jerusalem, next to the Jerusalem Great Synagogue. Discourse of the Holy Father

11:45 COURTESY VISIT TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL at the Presidential Residence in Jerusalem. Discourse of the Holy Father

I highly doubt there will be any major conflict with Israel/Palestine until after this visit by the pope is over with.

The Pope is meeting with 3 different "Kings".

Jordan, Palestine, Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I remember correctly there was a thread here last year about Barak Obama (the antichrist, to some) visiting Jerusalem and all kinds of things were supposed to happen during/after his visit. None of them did.

Heads of State have always visited other countries - what does that mean?

Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hillary Clinton has a busy schedule too.... you should be paying close attention to it.

Im just waiting to post pics of Francis praying at the wailing wall, just like a Jew would.

Couldnt possibly get more hypocritical than this.

1684360-3x2-940x627.jpg

0729_A96.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
^_^

And the Jews dont believe in the rapture.. pff...

Couple of balloons and bam, take me to heaven!

JN1.jpg

LOL, I know what you mean. I find it ironic and uncanny the imagery in the picture that is aired very frequently during the broadcasts.

Okay, I'll tell you how this incorporates with my use of terms in symbolism: metaphorically, etc.

First of all, the boy is walking away, and his head is turned backward; this is depicting Isaiah 59:14-15 as turning away from God's Judgment, and going his own way led astray by another, the other mind.

Isaiah 59:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

the two balloons of course are lifting up his hair on either side, (head coverings),

balloons are reversed: blue is Israel, and belongs on right side, red is Jerusalem, and belongs on the left side,

reversed order also reverses roles in gender, law & order, judgment, thought, spirit, and all that exists within the four quadrants.

either side-ponytail require a lifting up so to uncover either ear; manual works of balloon technology (Nukes) required to hear anything, which is only hearing either of two sides of the Brain-Body-Church, and show a definite separation as if pretending to bear the image of Church and State in division when it is not. Something of an illusion (gendered balloons) indicate a man-made balance of law-blue and order-red, men and women, male and female, church and state, the USA and Israel, and the list goes on to the point @ issue in Judgment. The two sides (two witnesses for thought) seem to hear independently which dictates their judgment's in religion, and of morality, and another measure of love for humanity. It's psychological and they are confused in all.

each side is of the two brains,

right and left frontlets,

east and west,

male and female,

Church and State,

Twin Pillars,

Israel and Jerusalem,

USA and Israel,

Law and order,

two balloons are image for the number, eleven-11, as also in...

the post# of topic in that it is addressing that very image in topic parallel's.

each balloon are equal in size, which is equality between man and woman but it's their measure, and not YHWH's,
(unbalanced law and order)

it symbolizes the red balloon-female-Jerusalem to be HIGHER, a little bit more than the blue balloon, and they are both heavenly in mind, in a dream-state,

the boy is brainwashed, in other words,

has no brains of his own,

knows nothing, (thinks he knows everything)

has Gentile mindset,

exalted minds is the main emphasis, I suppose,

and governed by that measure as they are like a weight scale, too/two,

it's a symbol of NWO,

and they know not what they do, nor how they humiliate themselves before certain eyes.

The boy is vulnerable to a little girl with a hatpin. He will lose his mind when he sees her, and the needle because he knows of the damage that needles (many returns) do. Christ returns as many times as man returns to his vomit, just to save him, and look who has to clean up the mess. [John ch 16]

John 16:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
("He" is mentioned six-6 times, and each having a specific mission to do, and the last, which is now is to shew you things to come.)

Read the lyrics: Neil Young assumes the prerogative of Jehovah, himself (POV). An example of what the NWO has conjured up to tickle their ears after giving up the First Image in exchange. It all changed in 1848, FYI.
Neil Young - The Needle and the Damage Done (Lyrics) - YouTube

Thanks :) Stay/think outside of the box, :idea: Too many cats have been in it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
JN1.jpg

LOL, I know what you mean. I find it ironic and uncanny the imagery in the picture that is aired very frequently during the broadcasts.

Okay, I'll tell you how this incorporates with my use of terms in symbolism:

the two balloons of course are lifting up his hair on either side,

each side is of the two brains,

east and west,

male and female,

Israel and Jerusalem,

Law and order,

both sizes of balloons are equal = equality between man and woman but it's their measure, and not YHWH's,

it symbolizes the red balloon-female-Jerusalem to be HIGHER, a little bit more than the blue balloon, and they are both heavenly in mind, in a dream-state,

the boy is brainwashed, in other words,

has no brains of his own, etc,

exalted minds is the main emphasis, I suppose,

and governed by that measure as they are like a weight scale too,

it's a symbol of NWO,

and they know not what they do, nor how they humiliate themselves before certain eyes.

Bro.

I just shot red bull out of my nose.

So funny!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

looks like it's depicting the hands of YHWH with the blue-man-sign? in his right hand, and the red-female-bull in his left. the blue may be Aries, not sure without further examination.

I know now, the blue is Aquarius as symbol for Water, and Red is the Fire.

Water douses the fire, as in Elijah's prophecy, go figure.???

Last edited:
Upvote 0