South Louisiana
✟21,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are so right.... American Christians in my opinion haven't a clue how blessed we are...

I recommend reading Foxes book of Martyrs to see what the early church went through... I also think the book Persecuted was an eye opener just in the last 40yrs

God grant us strength for the soon coming Persecution coming to our shores... Help us toi stand firm on the Solid Rock

Last edited:
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for our brothers and sisters in Pakistan!

You are so right.... American Christians in my opinion haven't a clue how blessed we are...

I recommend reading Foxes book of Martyrs to see what the early church went through... I also think the book Persecuted was an eye opener just in the last 40yrs

God grant us strength for the soon coming Persecution coming to our shores... Help us toi stand firm on the Solid Rock

Hello Christian_Follower, and welcome to CF. :)

You are so right that the stories of martyrdom from the time of the early Church and continuing in various locations until today are very enlightening. Christians have often been persecuted in various places. Many such books are available, and often very edifying.

I pray that you are blessed by being here. :)

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for the Christians of Pakistan.

Yes, they need our prayers....I am going there to hold a crusade very soon, it is a bit scary, I am still in prayer about it but they are hungry for the Word of God there. The evangelist there said only 2 percent of Pakistan are Christians....there are Muslims who secretly come to them and receive Jesus...then others are wolves in sheeps clothing who pretend they want to hear about Jesus then they leave and tell the terrorists where they live. So it is humbling to me that we have all the freedom we could ever want to serve Him....but don't.....and they daily risk their lives to serve him. They really are passionate about Him and are willing to die for Him. Prayers for them is good.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, what spiritual darkness, evil, and violence must cause great oppression against Your children in Pakistan. Your children are at such a disadvantage in this land, and yet You are there with them to strengthen them, and there is no match even close to Your power. May You empower, enlighten, encourage, provide for, direct, comfort, and use the Christians of this land to reach more lost souls, disciple the spiritually immature Christians, and to grow in numbers and in Your grace and knowledge. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums