Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I believe asking for a compromise is silly but you believe you have absolute truth. Have you had access to every file including the classified files of Israeli involvement? Have you researched who owns the airport security and all other aspects of the event?

I would really like to know what you think happened to the USS Liberty? Do you believe the official story that it was an accident and our soldiers are liars?

Before we invaded Iraq with the precious intel form Mossad, how much would you have wagered they had WOMD? Yea and I bet you still believe they had them and hid them in other countries? I bet you believe the same song and dance about Iran who hasn't attacked anyone in like 200 years?
Maybe you missed my other post where I asked this. But what are your sources for the Israeli involvement? Please don't direct me to Google like the other poster did. I want to know what specifically convinced you personally.
Yes I'm really interested.

Upvote 0

General Patton

Dec 8, 2010
Berlin
✟226.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You said showing someone 5 + 5 is 10 over and over sounds like an insult. What have you shown? The official story? 19 Saudis did this and yet were at war with Iraq and Afghanistan. Funny we just sold Saudi millions worth of weapons.

I was just curious on how gullible you were. You take the word of a foreign and terrorist nation like Israel over your own soldiers. It just shows why governments do False Flag operations, they know they can lead sheep to believe what they want.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
You said showing someone 5 + 5 is 10 over and over sounds like an insult. What have you shown? The official story? 19 Saudis did this and yet were at war with Iraq and Afghanistan. Funny we just sold Saudi millions worth of weapons.

I was just curious on how gullible you were. You take the word of a foreign and terrorist nation like Israel over your own soldiers. It just shows why governments do False Flag operations, they know they can lead sheep to believe what they want.
I've asked you twice for sources for any of this. Still waiting.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married

again with the attitude. Why are you so angry at me?

I realize you want our government somehow to be responsible for 9/11. I don't know why, I don't know where your hatred at the government comes from, but with the way you've acted in this thread towards anyone who has even slightly disagreed with you, this is what I see:

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Ultimately, we'll never know who was wholly responsible for 9/11. Ideally, I blame the guys who hijacked the airplanes. My anger is always directed at them. Regardless of who was behind it, those are the guys who were on the front lines taking care of business.

If thinking our government was behind it makes you feel better, then great, whatever you need to get through the day. But understand that forwarding silly conspiracy theories (without sourcing them, even when you've been asked nicely twice now by someone who is actually interested in them) doesn't help your cause one whit.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,037.00
Faith
Christian

It kind of hurts your cause when millions of people saw the "official story" play out live on TV doesn't it.

And yet we are expected to believe that government agents infiltrated one of the most heavily trafficed buildings in the world over a period of weeks and rigged the whole thing with explosives, and then waited until real hijackers crashed real planes full of real passengers into it, then waited 50 minutes to demolish the building. Meanwhile, two more planes of real passengers were made to dissappear without trace while deris was secretly conveyed to a makeshift crash site plus the Pentogon and spread over a wide area. Oh, and some guy fired a missile at the pengaton or crashed a UAV into it or something.

And we're expected to buy all this while at the same time knowing that not one single person has come forward with a claim of being part of it, and absolutely no photographic evidence, radar evidence or video evidence for said sconspiracy exists. None. All we get are claims of a few smoke puffs and someone hearing the word "pull"

I think I know who the sheep are.

Upvote 0

General Patton

Dec 8, 2010
Berlin
✟226.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It kind of hurts your cause when millions of people saw the "official story" play out live on TV doesn't it.

And yet we are expected to believe that government agents infiltrated one of the most heavily trafficed buildings in the world over a period of weeks and rigged the whole thing with explosives, and then waited until real hijackers crashed real planes full of real passengers into it, then waited 50 minutes to demolish the building. Meanwhile, two more planes of real passengers were made to dissappear without trace while deris was secretly conveyed to a makeshift crash site plus the Pentogon and spread over a wide area. Oh, and some guy fired a missile at the pengaton or crashed a UAV into it or something.

And we're expected to buy all this while at the same time knowing that not one single person has come forward with a claim of being part of it, and absolutely no photographic evidence, radar evidence or video evidence for said sconspiracy exists. None. All we get are claims of a few smoke puffs and someone hearing the word "pull"

I think I know who the sheep are.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about the government rigging explosives or planes disappearing. I said it happened just like we witnessed. Planes were hijacked and crashed into buildings, as the result of the damage, they collapsed.

I just don't believe the Muslims were behind it. If I had to guess I would say Mossad kidnapped their families and they were forced to hijack the planes with Mossad planning it all out for them. I would also guess that each plane had only one person who knew they were going to crash the planes.

I don't know if we shot down flight 93 or not? I don't blame them if they did. It makes you wonder when you see Rumsfeld slip of the tongue. "Plane was shot down"

Waiting for the link? LOL look it up yourself, this has been a well documented theory. Have a look it's easy to find or you can except the official story that 19 Saudis did it on behalf of Bin Laden.

Back when this happened a poster who goes by the name of "America", she is on YT now as "theamazingamerica" said Israel was behind it hours after it happened. I remember this because I use to fight with her everyday, she was a raging anti-Semite (I believed). Always civil but very bitter towards Israel.
She laid it all out how we will be invading Arab countries, how the media will start an anti Muslim agenda. She said they will find things like passports and letters linking this to Muslims. She nailed it all the way down to Iraq the day of 911. Of course I didn't believe a word of it because it had not happened yet.

She kept track of all the Israeli academics that would speak at colleges. Well when Efraim Inbar chose a nearby campus I attended. I could not believe the things this guy was saying and he represents the Israeli government. He wants war with Iran now with us leading the way. When asked about our military being stretched thin already and in range of Iranian missiles he said "That's Americas problem, I don't care" When asked about civilian casualties he said " I don't care about them, why should I care about them"? " I am Jew I believe the blood of an Israeli is worth more than others"

When Israel embarrassed the U.S by building settlements when Biden was there for peace talks. The world was pretty hard on Israel in the news. "America" said Israel is losing their PR. They will need to spin this. They will claim Hamas fired rockets. I told her that there has not been a rocket fired in 14 months. Within six hours of her post Israel claimed a rocket was fired by Hamas. I saved it! She sold me, I can't apologize to her enough for all the names I called her like Nazi!!

Once you see how they operate it's pretty easy!

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
What are you talking about? I never said anything about the government rigging explosives or planes disappearing. I said it happened just like we witnessed. Planes were hijacked and crashed into buildings, as the result of the damage, they collapsed.

I just don't believe the Muslims were behind it. If I had to guess I would say Mossad kidnapped their families and they were forced to hijack the planes with Mossad planning it all out for them. I would also guess that each plane had only one person who knew they were going to crash the planes.

I don't know if we shot down flight 93 or not? I don't blame them if they did. It makes you wonder when you see Rumsfeld slip of the tongue. "Plane was shot down"

Waiting for the link? LOL look it up yourself, this has been a well documented theory. Have a look it's easy to find or you can except the official story that 19 Saudis did it on behalf of Bin Laden.

Back when this happened a poster who goes by the name of "America", she is on YT now as "theamazingamerica" said Israel was behind it hours after it happened. I remember this because I use to fight with her everyday, she was a raging anti-Semite (I believed). Always civil but very bitter towards Israel.
She laid it all out how we will be invading Arab countries, how the media will start an anti Muslim agenda. She said they will find things like passports and letters linking this to Muslims. She nailed it all the way down to Iraq the day of 911. Of course I didn't believe a word of it because it had not happened yet.

She kept track of all the Israeli academics that would speak at colleges. Well when Efraim Inbar chose a nearby campus I attended. I could not believe the things this guy was saying and he represents the Israeli government. He wants war with Iran now with us leading the way. When asked about our military being stretched thin already and in range of Iranian missiles he said "That's Americas problem, I don't care" When asked about civilian casualties he said " I don't care about them, why should I care about them"? " I am Jew I believe the blood of an Israeli is worth more than others"

When Israel embarrassed the U.S by building settlements when Biden was there for peace talks. The world was pretty hard on Israel in the news. "America" said Israel is losing their PR. They will need to spin this. They will claim Hamas fired rockets. I told her that there has not been a rocket fired in 14 months. Within six hours of her post Israel claimed a rocket was fired by Hamas. I saved it! She sold me, I can't apologize to her enough for all the names I called her like Nazi!!

Once you see how they operate it's pretty easy!
Very interesting. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Wow. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more nonsensical. I suppose Mossad have kidnapped all the families of everyone in al Queda, the Taliban and Hamas, right? Surely that's more plausible than a bunch of dilluded Muslims thinking they'll get to Heaven by blowing people up!

You can't provide a source. I can provide literally hundreds of sources on the fact 19 Saudis under bin Laden blew the towers up. I win.

So, because someone makes some correct predictions, they must be right about the nonsense they've spouted about Israel being behind 9/11? People aren't always right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more nonsensical. I suppose Mossad have kidnapped all the families of everyone in al Queda, the Taliban and Hamas, right? Surely that's more plausible than a bunch of dilluded Muslims thinking they'll get to Heaven by blowing people up!

You can't provide a source. I can provide literally hundreds of sources on the fact 19 Saudis under bin Laden blew the towers up. I win.

So, because someone makes some correct predictions, they must be right about the nonsense they've spouted about Israel being behind 9/11? People aren't always right.

If the evidence is so overwhelming why hasn't bin laden been charged with a single crime related to 9E?

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe you missed my other post where I asked this. But what are your sources for the Israeli involvement? Please don't direct me to Google like the other poster did. I want to know what specifically convinced you personally.
Yes I'm really interested.

I've no idea what theory is being inquired and frankly don't care, but one peculiar piece of Israeli involvement is Eddie Shalev. He came to the US in April 2001 with "sponsored" employment from Congressional Air Charters.

Every flight school Hanjour (flight 77) attended were unanimous in the opinion he was a joke of a flight student, did not know basics, and could not speak english. He was never actually a licensed pilot but only received a few Temporary Airmen Certificates on very small planes and never through the FAA. A few weeks before 9/11 he tried and failed in renting a single engine cessna from different airports in the DC area. They all said he couldn't fly.

Enter Eddie Shalev. He claims to have done a check ride with hanjour and even complimented his skills. Pretty bizarre. Especially when considering the 9/11 commission only used Shalev's assessment in the Report and ignored all Americans who said he couldn't fly.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I've no idea what theory is being inquired and frankly don't care, but one peculiar piece of Israeli involvement is Eddie Shalev. He came to the US in April 2001 with "sponsored" employment from Congressional Air Charters.

Every flight school Hanjour (flight 77) attended were unanimous in the opinion he was a joke of a flight student, did not know basics, and could not speak english. He was never actually a licensed pilot but only received a few Temporary Airmen Certificates on very small planes and never through the FAA. A few weeks before 9/11 he tried and failed in renting a single engine cessna from different airports in the DC area. They all said he couldn't fly.

Enter Eddie Shalev. He claims to have done a check ride with hanjour and even complimented his skills. Pretty bizarre. Especially when considering the 9/11 commission only used Shalev's assessment in the Report and ignored all Americans who said he couldn't fly.
Hmm...

50354_2202119114_658_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,037.00
Faith
Christian
So now we've somehow gone from "Hanjour wasn't a good pilot, therefore he couldn't be flying the plane" to "Hanjour wasn't a good pilot, but a Jewish conspiracy helpled him get expereince so he could fly the plane"

Well, I guess at least they've got both possibilities (he was flying it, he wasn't flying it) covered.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,037.00
Faith
Christian
Meanwhile, apparently the thruther group "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" managed to get tax exempt status and is now a tax dodge, sorry, charity.

Maybe the government is in on this as well. Why else give a group that produces no productive charitable works exempt status? This should be investigated!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

Thekla

So now we've somehow gone from "Hanjour wasn't a good pilot, therefore he couldn't be flying the plane" to "Hanjour wasn't a good pilot, but a Jewish conspiracy helpled him get expereince so he could fly the plane"

Well, I guess at least they've got both possibilities (he was flying it, he wasn't flying it) covered.

I didn't get that sense from the post, as it was stated in the post that Hanjour was deemed unqualified a few weeks before 9/11. Instead, there was a discrepancy in testimony (many vs. one), and the minority testimony (Shalev) was the included "official" testimony (9/11 Commission) to the exclusion of the majority testimony.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,037.00
Faith
Christian
I didn't get that sense from the post, as it was stated in the post that Hanjour was deemed unqualified a few weeks before 9/11. Instead, there was a discrepancy in testimony (many vs. one), and the minority testimony (Shalev) was the included "official" testimony (9/11 Commission) to the exclusion of the majority testimony.

Well if I'm wrong it would at least make more sense and we'd be back to one theory.

Of course, as has been pointed out about a gazillion times to truthers, Hanjour didn't need to be a good pilot to crash into a large object, and he certainly didn't need to worry about the hard bits - taking off and landing.

But we'll hear more about ficticious "corkscrew turns" and "fighter pilot dives" that Hanjour couldn't carry out before this thread is over I'm sure.

Upvote 0
T

Thekla

Well if I'm wrong it would at least make more sense and we'd be back to one theory.

Of course, as has been pointed out about a gazillion times to truthers, Hanjour didn't need to be a good pilot to crash into a large object, and he certainly didn't need to worry about the hard bits - taking off and landing.

But we'll hear more about ficticious "corkscrew turns" and "fighter pilot dives" that Hanjour couldn't carry out before this thread is over I'm sure.

Why the inclusion of only the minority testimony, though ?
That does seem to be something short of a quest for truth ...
Wouldn't a serious investigation prefer to explore all reasonable testimony ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
How about this, we'll admit to the possibility that the official explanation for 9/11 is true, if you guys admit to the possibility that it could have been an inside job? If your not willing to compromise with us, why then should we compromise back?

Why? We have evidence of what we claim, you have conspiracies that make no sense and israeli talk shows.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
If the evidence is so overwhelming why hasn't bin laden been charged with a single crime related to 9E?

I always hate to state the obvious, but Osama bin Laden is probably in a cave in Pakistan, and he may not even be alive any more. It's always hard to charge someone when they're in unknown whereabouts and you're not sure if they're even alive.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.