Berlin
✟226.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's a bit of a slam on the Middle East, dontcha think?

Ever heard the term Occam's Razor? It really fits here. As MacNeil pointed out, you'd have to be the only ones not in on the conspiracy. There's no way a conspiracy of the magnitude that you're preaching about would ever happen, could ever happen. People by nature like to talk. There's always a smoking gun.

Here, not so much. Popular Mechanics debunked every single myth about 9/11 out there and that still isn't good enough for you. As another poster pointed out, how many times do you need to see that 5+5=10 before you'll stop trying to make it equal 15?

How hard is it? Security wasn't very tight at the time. Buy some tickets get on a few planes. People do it all the time.

I'm not saying saying there wasn't hijacked planes or the buildings were rigged. I just don't think 19 Saudis were behind it all. Who has debunked this? When all Israeli involvement into 911 is classified?

Like I said if the USS Liberty would have sank you would be right here saying... 2+2 =7 Egypt did this you have been debunked 5+4 =13 get your tin hat 9+9=20 you conspiracy guys are crazy 3+3=2 Anyone with any sense knows Egypt bombed the Liberty 8+7=4

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
How many times do you need to see that 3 buildings +2 planes before you'll stop trying to make it equal 0 buildings?

actually there were a lot more buildings affected than just 3. That's what you seem to be missing.

Upvote 0

Paxton25

Forgiven
Aug 27, 2010
✟17,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, but I'm certainly more inclined to believe them then a collection of disparate loons on the internet.

You mean that you'd rather cling to your fallacy of normalcy than acknowledge that the US became a fascist regime after 9/11.

Fascist America, in 10 easy steps
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law
Naomi Wolf: Fascist America, in 10 easy steps | World news | The Guardian

This article was written in 2007. President Obama did not deliver the change he promised after he was elected. In fact, he 'souled out' the American people to big banks & Wall Street while tightening the noose of fascism throughout the US with executive orders and degrading search & seizure policies (TSA, etc.).
US to step up security at hotels and malls

WAKE UP FROM YOUR SHEEPISH SLUMBER!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes, building 6 was between the twin towers and building 7, and it's sustained much more damage then the latter, and it didn't disintegrate.
and that's proof of what?

Tornadoes routinely zip through the country side here. This past summer, one flew over one of our friend's farms and over the one next to it. Same tornado, same strength. My friend's farm is still standing, the other is not. The other farm was a newer farm that was built to withstand an F5 tornado. My friend's farm is from the 1800s.

Government conspiracy?? Could be, based on how you guys logic out things!

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,896.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, building 6 was between the twin towers and building 7, and it's sustained much more damage then the latter, and it didn't disintegrate.

Yeah - that would've gone down badly at the govt conspiracy post implementation review wouldn't it.

"Building 6! - I told you to plant the nano-thermite in building 6! Now people on the internet are going to be asking questions.

But sir, the WTC signs are so confusing and...

I don't want to hear it Frank. I'll be noting this one down for your full year review!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,896.00
Faith
Christian
If we agree that the impact of the planes and the kerosene were not significant, we are left with the heat of the fires. The plane didn't weaken the steel columns, because hollow aluminum meeting 5-foot wide steel beams is like cheese going through a grater,

No.

The collapse of the WTC towers was not caused either by a conventional building fire or even solely by the concurrent multi-floor fires that day. Instead, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large, jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires weakened the now susceptible structural steel.
In addition, your next question has already been answered as well.

No building in the United States has ever been subjected to the massive structural damage and concurrent multi-floor fires that the towers experienced on Sept. 11, 2001.

And in fact the core did remain standing, and we all saw it on TV. And we still won't believe our eyes. Please google "911 spire CNN" and watch the 24-second youtube video. You can see 60-story piece of the core standing straight up in the dust after the rest of the building has fallen.

Ummm - no. It's a piece of the outer wall.

I googled as you suggested and though some truther vids show obscure camera angles, here's one where it's clearly seen at the 1 minute mark onwards.

video

You can get a lot of twisted and deformed steel due to expansion and stresses, but because steel is an excellent heat conductor, which dissapates the heat throughout the entire frame, and because this kind of redundant engineering redistributes load evenly, the steel won't weaken in one place or all at once enough to just fall down.

Yeah. Would never happen.

OAKLAND, Calif. — The threat of a nightmarish morning commute led many Bay Area residents to use public transportation Monday, one day after a fiery tanker crash caused a heavily trafficked section of freeway to collapse.

The elevated section of highway that carries motorists from the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge to a number of freeways was destroyed early Sunday when the heat of a burning gasoline tanker truck weakened part of one overpass, crumpling it onto another.

Read more: San Francisco Workers Get Free Transit After Partial Freeway Collapse - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

0_23_043007_melted_highway.jpg

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Yes they arrested 5 Israelis who were laughing and high five n while video taping the incident. They were caught with box cutters in a moving van. Shortly after 9/11 Israelis were caught in Mexico trying to blow up the embassy. TN Israelis were caught near a nuclear plant. FL Israelis were caught with a wired brief case sneaking on an army base. Nozette and others have been caught selling our nuclear secrets. Lets not forget that all Israeli involvement in 9/11 is classified.

To those who accept the governments official story. If the USS Liberty had sunk, you would have accepted the "Official story" that Egypt attacked our ship.

All this conspiracy about missiles and remotes is just smoke screen.

What is Mossads motto? "By way of deception we wage war"
What are your sources for the Israeli connection? I never heard of it until now.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty well documented. In addition to the "dancing Israelis" who turned out to be Mossad agents, a large ring of Israeli "art students" was busted by the DEA in 2001, casing major government buildings. The Palm beach Post reports that a DEA study on Israeli “art students” determined the “students” all had “recently served in the Israeli military, the majority in intelligence, electronic signal intercept, or explosive ordnance units.” [Palm Beach Post, 3/11/2002] You can find this by googling "Israeli art students historycommons" it will be the top hit with citations for news sources.

On the dancing Israelis if you google "dancing israelis eldomina22" the top hit will be a 3minute 49sec. youtube video which does a pretty good job of reporting on the dancing Israelis, including an interview of the woman who called the cops after seeing them behave "strangely" for people watching the towers burn, giving high-fives and such. Don't waste your time with any of the others, eldomina22 just gives the facts. These same guys turned out to be Mossad agents (Israeli Secret Service). They were interviewed later on Israeli TV.

The write-up at Whatreallyhappened on the dancing Israelis is good, because they link to all the major news sources to back up their quotes with footnotes.

This is part of the Whatreallyhappened write-up, google "whatreallyhappened dancing israelis 911"

For the back-up links and rest google "whatreallyhappened dancing israelis 911"
Don't all Israelis serve in the military?

As for sources, could you direct me to *your* source? There's a ton of chaff on this subject out there. And I have not really followed the topic all that closely for some time. I'm playing catchup.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,896.00
Faith
Christian
From one of the links - to an ABC news article.

While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.

Stand around in public drawing attention to themselves by shouting and gesturing (apparently - unless the caller was exagerating), enough for a neighbour to call the cops and others to notice them. Then go home and appear on a freaking TV chat show???

If these guys are Mossad then they're just about the worst spies ever.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married

Stand around in public drawing attention to themselves by shouting and gesturing (apparently - unless the caller was exagerating), enough for a neighbour to call the cops and others to notice them. Then go home and appear on a freaking TV chat show???

That's a good point. They may as well have talked to Geraldo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

And if the government is covering up Israeli involvment, it's doing a better job at it than most other things.

I do love listening to fairytales from people who dilude themselves into believing silly conspiracies, if only to see what people do instead of a hobby. But then, what do I have to go on to believe that 9/11 was caused by al-Queda other than overwhelming evidence?

Upvote 0

circa02

Mar 19, 2003
Norwalk, CT
Visit site
✟17,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How about this, we'll admit to the possibility that the official explanation for 9/11 is true, if you guys admit to the possibility that it could have been an inside job? If your not willing to compromise with us, why then should we compromise back?

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
How about this, we'll admit to the possibility that the official explanation for 9/11 is true, if you guys admit to the possibility that it could have been an inside job? If your not willing to compromise with us, why then should we compromise back?

What you're asking is that we admit the possibility that 5+5=15 so that you might possibility admit that yeah, 5+5 really does equal 10.

Upvote 0

General Patton

Dec 8, 2010
Berlin
✟226.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What you're asking is that we admit the possibility that 5+5=15 so that you might possibility admit that yeah, 5+5 really does equal 10.

I believe asking for a compromise is silly but you believe you have absolute truth. Have you had access to every file including the classified files of Israeli involvement? Have you researched who owns the airport security and all other aspects of the event?

I would really like to know what you think happened to the USS Liberty? Do you believe the official story that it was an accident and our soldiers are liars?

Before we invaded Iraq with the precious intel form Mossad, how much would you have wagered they had WOMD? Yea and I bet you still believe they had them and hid them in other countries? I bet you believe the same song and dance about Iran who hasn't attacked anyone in like 200 years?

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I believe asking for a compromise is silly but you believe you have absolute truth. Have you had access to every file including the classified files of Israeli involvement? Have you researched who owns the airport security and all other aspects of the event?

I know that when you have five sticks and you add them to five more sticks, you don't get 15. I know that when someone is shown over and over how five sticks plus five sticks gives a person ten sticks, that generally speaking that person don't continue in saying that five sticks added to five sticks is actually fifteen sticks.

I would really like to know what you think happened to the USS Liberty? Do you believe the official story that it was an accident and our soldiers are liars?

First of all, we're not talking about the USS Liberty. Secondly, the idea that soldiers are perfect is flawed. I do believe soldiers can lie, yes. Whether or not they're lying about the Liberty is of no relevance to this discussion.

Before we invaded Iraq with the precious intel form Mossad, how much would you have wagered they had WOMD? Yea and I bet you still believe they had them and hid them in other countries? I bet you believe the same song and dance about Iran who hasn't attacked anyone in like 200 years?

Again, relevance?

Just because I believe that this was NOT an inside job doesn't mean I think our government is flawless. Far from it, actually, which partly factors into why I'm certain this was not an inside job.

On another note, why do you sound so hostile and so angry? This post of yours kinda reeks of personal insults rather than actual debate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.