Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wow. Thank you for your honest reply! I'm very interested in the experiment you participated in. That gives me some input I didn't have previously for my paper. Gives me some things to think about, basically. I'm going to have to look up some of those types of experiments and see what I find. Thank you!

Wish I could held you out, but this was quite some time ago. I was still a student at that time. I think it was 2001 or 2002... Not sure. It's a bit, eum... "foggy". :D

It was a study in context of university students of Amsterdam working on a thesis. Not sure if this thing was ever actually published, or if it even qualified as a proper study on driver safety.
The scores I was refering to, were scores of me and friends, who all were part of the same "test group". We actually just participated for the fun of going a day to Amsterdam and having a laugh on the track :D

But indeed, we all thought those scores were quite interesting. And the organizers there told us that those scores pretty much fell in line with other test groups.

Upvote 0