Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The forum is Christian Scriptures; please list the validating Scriptures for your post. :D

I suppose he would cite Matthew 7:21

Can't believe I'm helping this guy out...

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe one should read/ can read/ know to read a "BUT" in between there.
Sow to flesh is eternal life in hell. BUT Sow to the Spirit is eternal life with God.
Once one sows to the Spirit, accepting Christ, he cannot go to hell. Right?

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Theodoric

Feb 21, 2018
Tennessee
✟18,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If willfull sins send one to hell.....I’ll be there,along with the rest of you

We'll order pizza.

For those of you who might wander in here and think I'm being unchristian in cracking jokes about this, Gary and I have a short but telling history. He has, from his own words, decided he's going to Hell and doesn't seem to want to be talked down from that. I want to see if he'll respond to something unserious.

Brother, you don't have to live the rest of your life wearing a hair shirt and flagellating yourself like a third century monastic. Christianity can be joy and life and light. Just give up your self-imposed darkness.

• Prayers
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gary, buddy, It's starting to get tough to take you seriously.

You need to be a little more detailed. I mean, if you are actually saying true Christians will go to hell, that is completely contradictory to scripture, so what are was supposed to think about your posts?

Explain what you mean.

Upvote 0

Gary Davis

Feb 19, 2018
New Orleans
✟16,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If willfull sins send one to hell.....I’ll be there,along with the rest of you
Be Not Deceived God is Not Mocked! Whatsoever a man sows that SHALL he Reap. If he Sows to the Flesh he Shall Reap Corruption, If he Sows to the Spirit he Shall Reap Eternal Life.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Be Not Deceived God is Not Mocked! Whatsoever a man sows that SHALL he Reap. If he Sows to the Flesh he Shall Reap Corruption, If he Sows to the Spirit he Shall Reap Eternal Life.

I could not agree more!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All that say Lord Lord Shall not enter the Kingdom but those that do the will of my father.

I constantly do that which saves me....the will of the Father! I believe in the One He sent.......according to Jesus that was God’s will.Nothing more , nothing less.It’ll get you saved and keep you saved.

Upvote 0

Gary Davis

Feb 19, 2018
New Orleans
✟16,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We'll order pizza.

For those of you who might wander in here and think I'm being unchristian in cracking jokes about this, Gary and I have a short but telling history. He has, from his own words, decided he's going to Hell and doesn't seem to want to be talked down from that. I want to see if he'll respond to something unserious.

Brother, you don't have to live the rest of your life wearing a hair shirt and flagellating yourself like a third century monastic. Christianity can be joy and life and light. Just give up your self-imposed darkness.

Upvote 0