• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Christians and the struggle with impure thoughts...

Discussion in 'Daily Devotionals' started by Donald Yule, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Donald Yule

Donald Yule Drawing near to Christ

+21
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
    Hello everyone, its been a minute huh?

I just wanted to drop off this off, it is near and dear to me and when i was impressed upon by the spirit to write about it I felt good for following that feeling.

The battle with impure, problematic and down right sinful intrusive thoughts can drain us of spiritual vitality and leave us doubting ourselves and God, what are these thoughts and how should we approach dealing with them?

here is my take on the matter....

READ BLOG AT PACT COMICS

God bless everyone, I hope it helps!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ilovejcsog

ilovejcsog The way....

+495
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Did you draw your avatar? If so it is very good:)

3. Donald Yule

Donald Yule Drawing near to Christ

+21
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
    I sure did and thank you very much ilove! My online ministry is mostly comic based buuuuut sometimes I do a hyper realistic self portrait lol.