not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Recently God gave me two dreams in regards to foreign troops in blue army fatigue in Jamaica. I already mentioned the first dream below

From the womb to the tomb - IDB pumps billions into national identification system

In the second dream which happened the next day after God gave me the first dream in the thread below. In the second dream, there was an influx of persons from a foreign country, a country or countries from Latin America. They were a lot of these foreign persons in Jamaica in the area of Spanish Town.

Later on, I saw about 3 or 4 blue army fatigue persons in Spanish Town in Jamaica at night. They burnt down a prominent church in Spanish Town located on a hill, and another church that existed nearby no longer existed (which I assume was also destroyed). Then afterwards I saw Barack Obama on top of that same hill where the church had burned down. He was wearing something looking like a Pope headdress on top of his head, I think he had a staff in his hand. There were people around him in support of him. Afterward, then I saw Barack Obama wearing a white wig, like what British lawyers wear.

Last edited: