✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

yes I do believe that as I'm a Palestinian Christian and a Palestinian for Christ that I do live in Israel and I'm an Eastern Catholic.

I have seen many good videos and many good news, the Evangelism that Jesus Christ reached many Muslims in the Muslim World, both in Turkey, Iran, North Afriaca, the Middle East as well.

here are the videos that Islam is the fastest dying religion and Christianity is the Best and the Fastest growing religion in the World.

yes because there is no democracy with Islam and Islam couldn't be reformed and there is no Liberal Islam.

the Videos:

Iran

Christianity: The fastest growing religion in Iran! - YouTube

Turkey:

Turkish Christians Martyred x Christ freedom of religion - YouTube

Algiers:

Thousands turn to Christianity in Algeria - YouTube

Egypt:

Egypt Forced Islamization, but christianity is Growing even with percecution. - YouTube

a Muslim convert to Christ fled to Florida:

Florida Judge Protects Terrified Christian Convert From Muslim Parents - YouTube

Morocco:

Morocco's War on the Church - CBN.com - YouTube

Tunisia- a Muslim converted to Christ was killed by the order of Allah in Quran:

Muslim apostate to Christianity beheaded in Tunisia for leaving Islam - Arab Spring - YouTube

Libya:

Libya's Christians: Will They Ever See Freedom? - YouTube

Pakistan:

The struggle of Pakistan's Christians - YouTube

that's enough for now and I really hope to share with you my story as a Christian Arab in Israel.

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Praise God! I wish I could come over and help. I feel awful sometimes, that I just sit here in America and can't do much to help my brothers and sisters in places that are so far from where I live.

Also, I hope the Israeli Jews aren't bothering you or anything. You said you were Palestinian, and it must be so tough to be a Christian in Palestine since neither the Jews nor Muslims really care much about what happens to you in the conflicts.

I know that there might be a couple of fairly ignorant Zionists on here (the sort who see Israel as "good" and the Palestinians as "bad" because they think that they're "all Muslim"), but just know that you're mostly among friends here. Stay strong and live for Christ, brother! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0