Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I found one documented case of a woman named Jeanne Calment living to be 122 years old. This refutes Genesis 6:3 that predicted no one would live past 120.

There were numerous people who lived to be 115 or older. Elsewhere it was estimated that 1 in 1000 may live to be 100.
The reason we are being allowed to live longer is because we are at the end of the cycle God allowed for us to develop after the 'fall' , 24,000 years .
We are being given the last chance to repent and turn to God. (Jesus )
Unfortunately most christians think too narrowly ,and miss how the stars tell so much about God and His plans for us . The timing of this cycle corresponds with both the bible and how humanity is descending into the abyss .
Just because a few individuals live so long has never meant we all can .
I live no so far from this French womans town . Whether she went to hell or not I cannot say ,but she lost her only son when he was only 36 years .
This to me is failure on her part ,
as I believe that unless we take care of , and love correctly, those whose care we are given, will be living in 'hell' .

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I found one documented case of a woman named Jeanne Calment living to be 122 years old. This refutes Genesis 6:3 that predicted no one would live past 120.

There were numerous people who lived to be 115 or older. Elsewhere it was estimated that 1 in 1000 may live to be 100.

No it does not. Statistically age of 120 is not exceeded. Mathematically the chance of someone living more than 120 is next to nothing, that is 0.00000001%.

The 122 you found is therefore questionable, just like finding the abominable snow man. Before modern computer data logging mistakes do happen and ages can be incorrectly written by those who witness and record the birth. They can get the years wrong, without the person who believes their 122 age knowing. Neither would their parents and relatives know, especially in a time where the Spanish flu, depression, Starvation and two world wars occurred. Under these circumstances getting the correct birth record is not definitively authenticated, especially when it statistically falls in the 0.00000001% possibility.

Your statement is so ill informed that it begs belief.

My statement that no one has lived more than 120 years therefore is corroborated biblical and statistically by hard evidence.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No it does not. Statistically age of 120 is not exceeded. Mathematically the chance of someone living more than 120 is next to nothing, that is 0.00000001%.

The 122 you found is therefore questionable, just like finding the abominable snow man. Before modern computer data logging mistakes do happen and ages can be incorrectly written by those who witness and record the birth. They can get the years wrong, without the person who believes their 122 age knowing. Neither would their parents and relatives know, especially in a time where the Spanish flu, depression, Starvation and two world wars occurred. Under these circumstances getting the correct birth record is not definitively authenticated, especially when it statistically falls in the 0.00000001% possibility.

Your statement is so ill informed that it begs belief.

My statement that no one has lived more than 120 years therefore is corroborated biblical and statistically by hard evidence.
There is no question whatsover that Jean Calment lived until after her 122nd birthday .There was no war to speak of in that part of France , which enjoyed a very pleasant ,calm ,supportive, and spiritual way of life, for the community .She lived in Arles all her life , and her birth documents are impeccable .
I think you should apologise for your attitude in general and to this poster your personal insult .

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
There is no question whatsover that Jean Calment lived until after her 122nd birthday .There was no war to speak of in that part of France , which enjoyed a very pleasant ,calm ,supportive, and spiritual way of life, for the community .She lived in Arles all her life , and her birth documents are impeccable .
I think you should apologise for your attitude in general and to this poster your personal insult .

My argument is solid. I will accept nothing short of an acknowledgement from you that 99.9999999% hard data has humans dying before the age of 120 years. Birth records before the advent of computers is at best questionable. Birth records can be doctored either deliberately or none deliberately. The fact remains that people don't live past 120 years, is a valid and true statement supported by solid fact.

Last edited:
Upvote 0