Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I guess the question would be why are you doing it and what does it produce? If it is associated with a mystic or metaphysical spirituality for you and you are a new Christian trying to live in a new way, then I would say don't do it...let go of the past and walk away from where you came.
If you are using it for physical relief from headaches or as a sleep aid, I would do some research and try to find something not so connected to the mystic side of belief systems.
Beat (acoustics) - Wikipedia

• Agree
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I guess the question would be why are you doing it and what does it produce? If it is associated with a mystic or metaphysical spirituality for you and you are a new Christian trying to live in a new way, then I would say don't do it...let go of the past and walk away from where you came.
If you are using it for physical relief from headaches or as a sleep aid, I would do some research and try to find something not so connected to the mystic side of belief systems.
Beat (acoustics) - Wikipedia
nope,lately i have been hearing that binaural beats are demonic and does not come from Good spirits,how true it is?

Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
nope,lately i have been hearing that binaural beats are demonic and does not come from Good spirits,how true it is?

You didn't answer my questions.

If there is a question about whether it's demonic, I would err on the side of caution and not take part it in.

Personally, I'm a musician and the sound is all about frequencies. It has been demonstrated that sound can affect the body. To me, it's not demonic, BUT...

The fact that you have heard that these sounds may be demonic has already put a seed in your mind towards that side of it, so stay away from it.

If you are a new Christian, it's best to get Scripture burned into your mind and heart and pray for the Holy Spirit's guidance. Pray daily and read daily. Are there other Christians you can fellowship with?

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If you are listening to some kind of "beats" as a way of practising non-Christian meditation, then that certainly is bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,748.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Listening to them over time is associated with Eastern-style meditation, which isn't what we're supposed to be into. Having heard just a sample, I didn't find it enjoyable.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,258,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
is it ok to hear binaural beats being a christian?please say

Yes. Why wouldn't it be OK? There's nothing wrong with listening to music or trying to relax or be less stressful.

Upvote 0