✟25,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello all!

I’m interested in either joining a group or creating one (nothing that requires too much from one another as I know we have such busy lives but it would be nice to just have a group of women there for one another). I have copied and pasted the post I made in the Woman’s Only Forums (which you can be added to by asking an admin):

For a while now I’ve been looking for a Christian woman’s group to join so that I can make some new friends.

It’s difficult as a woman of faith to make friends on the same journey as yourself.

I’ve never been one to have too many friends, especially as an adult.
I have found myself distancing myself from certain people throughout the years, toxic people, negative people, and people who are just plain not good to have around. I’ve been wanting to surround myself with people who have the same beliefs.

My name is Tatiana and I’m 34 years old. I am so blessed with an incredibly awesome 8 year old daughter. I just recently became engaged to my boyfriend of almost 3 years. I’ve been a believer now for the past 10 years but in the past year have taken my walk with God incredibly seriously. My now fiancé and I have been studying the Bible together and it’s been incredible. This new life has made such a difference in everything.

We recently got baptized together and it was an amazing experience.

I’m really excited to be here and to meet you all!