• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Christian Universalism. What's not to like?

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Hmm, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Saint Steven

Saint Steven You can call me Steve Supporter

+8,516
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Are you afraid of God?

2. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,929
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    What's chocolate got to do with it?

3. Saint Steven

+8,516
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You have painted a very ugly portrait of God. I don't see him that way. You have presented a cosmic tyrant. Seems slanderous to me. Wake up.

James 2:13 NIV
    ... Mercy triumphs over judgment.

4. Hmm

Hmm I'm just this guy, you know

+2,783
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I got that joke but many Brits wouldn't because we don't get Hershey chocolate here. It sounds like how you would say Heresy when drunk!

5. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,929
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Actually mr/ms prophet, those were the words of
    Fr Aidan Kimel.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. prophecy_uk

prophecy_uk Well-Known Member

+128
    Christian

Gods mercy triumps..

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Jesus had to die as we all were so evil, ( the whole bible is witness for that truth) just like now, inventing things about God is what you do as predicted and you merely fulfil it all which is pretty picture..

Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

7. prophecy_uk

+128
    Christian

They are words, Gods words are living and Spirits, yours and mans are not, is that not why you shame your words and the ones you admire...

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

8. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,929
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yeah but you're not a prophet.

9. Saint Steven

+8,516
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Sounds like a manufacturing defect. Who should we blame? The product, or the maker?

10. prophecy_uk

+128
    Christian
    I am going to withdraw myself for now, but if you want to pick on words and questions of words ( men's words), go do it with your friends, they like the same as you, I do not.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
    4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
    5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

11. Saint Steven

+8,516
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Or at least not an OT prophet.

Besides, UR is a non-prophet organization.

12. prophecy_uk

+128
    Christian

Sounds like the fault replying against God, is revealing it's fault ( between himself and his friends alone)...

Romans 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
    21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
    22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
    23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
    24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

13. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,929
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Once again you're telling me to disregard your words.

14. prophecy_uk

+128
    Christian

Words to no profit:

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
    12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
    13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
    14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
    15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

15. prophecy_uk

+128
    Christian

The same as you regard mans words and disregard Gods words, please do as you already do.

Luke 10:16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

1 John 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
    6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

16. prophecy_uk

+128
    Christian
    MMXX, I told you already, if you have nothing of Gods word to share with me ( nothing good but your strife) do so to others, not to me thanks, and bye bye.

17. Saint Steven

+8,516
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Don't forget to confess your own participation is such evil doings. - lol
    We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks.

18. Saint Steven

+8,516
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Why do these guys always need ten posts to say "goodbye"?

19. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,929
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This is the third time you're saying to disregard your words man.

20. MMXX

MMXX Brian

+3,929
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Any good showman gives encores before exiting stage left.