Christian Torrents

SalvationUNLTD

Eternal Soldier
Jul 27, 2006
NY
✟8,030.00
Faith
Christian
Can anyone send me an invite to www.christiantorrents.com or tell me a site where I can download Christian documentaries such as "Indescribable" which is actually the DVD I am looking for since I can't afford DVDs and I am interested because I have seen an excerpt at a retreat and I want to see all of it and also I want to see a lot of other documentary DVDs like it. Thanks for all your help

Lenard

Sep 19, 2004
The Hague
Visit site
✟15,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
SalvationUNLTD said:
Can anyone send me an invite to Christian Torrents (a website) or tell me a site where I can download Christian documentaries such as "Indescribable" which is actually the DVD I am looking for since I can't afford DVDs and I am interested because I have seen an excerpt at a retreat and I want to see all of it and also I want to see a lot of other documentary DVDs like it. Thanks for all your help
Never heard of Christian Torrents as a website. Maybe its a section with christian dowloads. Whats the URL? Why not use newsgroups to download things? I keep an eye at the newsserver of my provider and sometimes find some things that intrest me. Christian DVD, music and documentaries. I never heard of "Indescribable" , but if you are lucky you can find it there aswell.

Lenard

Upvote 0

SalvationUNLTD

Eternal Soldier
Jul 27, 2006
NY
✟8,030.00
Faith
Christian
www.christiantorrents.com

I need to download HQ DVD versions so I can project them from a laptop to a big screen TV at church

I think "Indescribable" is rather a rare DVD but I need it and others like it and similar to Christian-related documentaries and very interesting sermons

Also I have Verizon DSL, how do I get newsgroups

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
theartist87 said:
Usually it's the site helping people steal. I don't know of anyone that would make stuff that they normally make money off of available for free

Did you hear about
DontDownloadThisSong.mp3 By Wird Al ?

I think he's in it for the money ;)

But He's allowing the song to be downloaded.

Upvote 0