✟7,852.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing awesome today! I am putting a book together about christian Testimonies and of course will need a lot of them. I want to create a book that is not only intriguing for believers but will have non believers thinking about there life journey and about GOD. I am not sure where to post this so i decided to post it in hobbies. If there is anyone willing to send me there Testimony about how they came to Christ and also be willing to have it published in a book, then i would love for you to tell me your testimony. I guess the best way to do this is for you to private message me first, or just comment below and i will private message you. P.s and if you just want someone to tell your story too but don't want it published in a book, then i will listen and honor it as well. God Bless! You can even email me at k.ben70@yahoo.ca

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
how is your book coming along?

I submitted a story to a call for "true stories about occupational therapy" and was pleased when my story was chosen for the book
only received a book copy as payment, however, but now can say I had something published :)

best wishes

Upvote 0