Christian support for Jerusalem Third Temple seems to be growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I say, I have seen the glory of second and appreciate knowing the first to understand the significance of the second.
Really???
How much different do you think the response will be as it was in the time of Ezra?

Maybe you need a review of Ezra

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
<staff edit>the glory I have seen is Him and He is the one who showed me the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE which are over the doors of the sanctuary. He said He is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE and to follow Him which I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No .. the glory I have seen is Him and He is the one who showed me the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE which are over the doors of the sanctuary. He said He is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE and to follow Him which I do.
You saw the glory of GOD in the face of JESUS CHRIST?

And THE GOSPEL?
Salvation IN....IN....IN HIM?

What have you heard regarding THE GOSPEL?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
And THE GOSPEL?
Salvation IN....IN....IN HIM?
What have you heard regarding THE GOSPEL?
You think we are so far from what you believe, but in fact the only part you stumble over is the TEN.... The fourth being the most significant difference. Ponder that. Since it is God's mark.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You think we are so far from what you believe, but in fact the only part you stumble over is the TEN.... The fourth being the most significant difference. Ponder that. Since it is God's mark.

Oh I understand perfectly sir

The NEW COVENANT and those who have entered into HIS REST

HE is the LORD of THE SABBATH

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is also a possibility that the final Elijah might
be recognized by many Jews, as perhaps, Moshiach ben Ephrayim/ Messiah son of Joseph / Yosef.

This would be especially true if he is able to convince many influential people to support the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple.
There is no final Elijah

Elijah was led by GOD's SPIRIT

And GOD doesn't change

The final witnesses to the TRUTH are the two heavenly witnesses

After that, no more earthly witnesses. Though the GOSPEL will lastly be preached by angels

How?
Dont know
Unless those who are meant to hear will hear
And those who aren't meant to hear won't hear

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's mark hasn't changed

It was always what washed and made clean those who came up into HIS PRESENCE

If they weren't washed and marked, it was as "strange fire" before GOD

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Though in the end sir there will be a mark on those who will be appalled by all the atrocities which will come upon the earth in the last days

Guard your heart
LOVE what is good and pure and right

Before all men

Do not love to kill and do not look to kill

Remember the "violent men of the covenant" spoken of in Daniel

And do what is opposite of what they do

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now to those who look tonkill (thinking themselves in service to GOD) you blaspheme the NAME and SPIRIT of GOD because you sit over and above GOD's judgement, take matters in your own hands, and judge who you judge (by your own darkened eyes and heart) what you have NO RIGHT to do and were forewarned not to do

Not by power
Not by might

But by MY SPIRIT

(However, one would have to know HIS SPIRIT and also who they are in relation to who HE IS and not go above HIM)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Can you ponder this in regards to GOD's WORD and TRUTH

Yes..... I do not claim to understand the full meaning of these words either
literally or metaphorically .... but I do believe that these words are true and that they
are to at least somewhat connected to a latter day fulfillment of Joel chapter 2.

Ezekiel 47:1

"Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar."

"Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side."

Eze 47:8

"Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed."

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes..... I do not claim to understand the full meaning of these words either
literally or metaphorically .... but I do believe that these words are true and that they
are to at least somewhat connected to a latter day fulfillment of Joel chapter 2.
Ezekiel 47:1

"Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar."

"Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side."

Eze 47:8
"Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed."

This will be literally fulfilled at Jesus second coming:

Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Revelation 16
18Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

The great city is Jerusalem which splits into three parts while the mount of Olives next to Jerusalem splits into two.

Ezekiel 47
2I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.5You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquakea in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
6On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. 7It will be a unique day—a day known only to the Lord—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light. 8On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.
9The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This will be literally fulfilled at Jesus second coming:

Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Revelation 16
18Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

The great city is Jerusalem which splits into three parts while the mount of Olives next to Jerusalem splits into two.

Ezekiel 47
2I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.5You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquakea in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
6On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. 7It will be a unique day—a day known only to the Lord—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light. 8On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.
9The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

Yes...... on this I agree with you.....
I also believe that these words will be fulfilled when
Messiah Yeshua - Jesus returns to the earth at the Second Coming.

But also on at least some level...... this last election has divided America into two nations..... three in some ways?!

Every word in the Bible applies to our here and now in at least some ways.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
God's mark hasn't changed

It was always what washed and made clean those who came up into HIS PRESENCE

If they weren't washed and marked, it was as "strange fire" before GOD
So ... I have been in His Presence... He washed me clean and I have His Mark. Praise the Lord.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.