not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God gave me a dream about 2 days ago where a prominent gay female ex comedian from the U.S was talking to a teacher in Jamaica.

She was telling this teacher not to talk about equal rights in school, so that Christians would not demand to be treated well. The teacher hesitated because she is a regular church goer. Then the comedian said you don't go to church right? This comedian was looking down at people going to church. The teacher said no that she didn't go to church, although this was not true.

This comedian was able to convince this teacher to use her position as a teacher to reject equal rights in order to prevent the church, Christians claiming fair treatment.

Equal rights is not of Jesus Christ at all. But the comedian was using the removal of the words equal rights in schools to prevent Christians from demanding fair treatment. So in other words she did not want Christians to be treated fairly in her own mind.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God gave me a dream about 2 days ago where a prominent gay female ex comedian from the U.S was talking to a teacher in Jamaica.She was telling this teacher not to talk about equal rights in school, so that Christians would not demand to be treated well. The teacher hesitated because she is a regular church goer. Then the comedian said you don't go to church right? This comedian was looking down at people going to church. The teacher said no that she didn't go to church, although this was not true.

I think that story was on 90 minutes. You may have been nodding off.

Upvote 0