Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Mohammed has attained the status of Deity in Pakistan.

The best way to defend him is to shut people up, through threat of imprisonment, punishment and even death.

Christian Sentenced To Death For Insulting Islam Over Text Message
Authorities in Pakistan arrested Nadeem James, 35, in July for committing “blasphemy” by texting a poem to a friend that was derogatory toward Mohammed. ....

blas·phe·my
[ˈblasfəmē]
NOUN
blasphemies (plural noun)
  1. the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk:

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
i'm sure his execution was very peaceful as islam is a religion of peace.
In 2014, a Christian couple were lynched then burnt in a kiln in Punjab province after being falsely accused of desecrating the Quran.”

The mobs of believers ready to take retribution over any insult from the dhimmi mean that even the family of this man are now at risk of being attacked.
Christians in Pakistan share many experiences with the blacks of America during the days of the KKK and Jim Crow.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
.......let's see ..... Obama decided we should endorse Islam. Islam hates homosexuals.....The preferred method of punishment is to throw them off a roof. Now.... by 2050 caucasians will be a minority in the USA..... Sharia Law will be OK'd at various federal levels...... We'll have wide-open borders, no path to citizenship required----just "come on in, y'all !" O yeah..... Islam doesn't accept anything but Mohammed.

Christians will be hiding under their houses. Well ... that won't last long. Whatever will happen to the left's ultra-liberal demand to "do your own thang." ?????

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In 2014, a Christian couple were lynched then burnt in a kiln in Punjab province after being falsely accused of desecrating the Quran.”

The mobs of believers ready to take retribution over any insult from the dhimmi mean that even the family of this man are now at risk of being attacked.
Christians in Pakistan share many experiences with the blacks of America during the days of the KKK and Jim Crow.
*sarcasm not detected *

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
.......let's see ..... Obama decided we should endorse Islam. Islam hates homosexuals.....The preferred method of punishment is to throw them off a roof. Now.... by 2050 caucasians will be a minority in the USA..... Sharia Law will be OK'd at various federal levels...... We'll have wide-open borders, no path to citizenship required----just "come on in, y'all !" O yeah..... Islam doesn't accept anything but Mohammed.

Christians will be hiding under their houses. Well ... that won't last long. Whatever will happen to the left's ultra-liberal demand to "do your own thang." ?????
There is a lot of incoherence in the hierarchy of victimhood that organizes much of leftist thought.
I guess one example fo this would be the two homosexual fellows working with Islamists against Israel, and hiding their orientation whilst doing so, in order that the might live another day. It is a bit strange to contemplate how they could be working to empower a state that would kill them, against a state that 'celebrates' homosexuality every year with a Gay Pride Parade.
But the simple fact is that the hierarchy of victimhood is not based in rational thought, but in feeling. Even homosexual leftists understand that they ought to feel more sorry for Muslims now than for themselves. It is an "Orange is the New Black" scenario where Muslims are the new homosexuals, even adopting the language of that identity group with the use of the word Islamophobia, which ties into the former powerful coinage of the word homophobia.
Christians, who are the most persecuted religious group globally, are not even on the hierarchy of victimhood, on account of Christianity being deemed to be the religion of the imperialist oppressors.
Even if it is an irrational ideology, it has its own inner logic.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That is how the false Prophet himself dealt with his critics during his life.
The difference between faithful statement and blasphemy in pointing that kind of truth entirely depends upon who says it.

When a Muslims says that Mohammed smote the unbeliever on the neck, Peace Be Upon Him, this a honor unto the Prophet.

When a Christian points out that this defines intolerance and Islamic supremacism, then you might not want to be in the presence of a mob of believers, or anywhere near Pakistan either. Blasphemy is a capital offence.

• Agree
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know of few if any Pakistani Christians bold / foolish enough to do something like this. They live with a sword over their heads at every moment. What more than likely happened is that this text was planted as evidence against the man as a way to get revenge for some stupid incident involving a crime, land grabbing, or abuse that the Christian man was thought likely to report or complain about. You can't file an incident with the equivalent of the police or the FBI if you're in jail, or dead.

This has happened before. I think I remember a Christian man was accused of the same, until it was provn in court that he was neither literate, nor did he own the cell phone in question.

It'll happen here, too. My work place is 60% Muslim. You can't say anything to them. The practicing Christians among us all joke quietly that someday they will kill us. Only we're not joking. We joke about it to bring humor into a potential, grim, future scenario.

Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My intelligent neighbor just the other day said she had been studying different religions and was surprised to learn that the Koran would wish to do away with her.

True, they got no love for us.

Hopefully more will wake up.

Mountainman

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I know of few if any Pakistani Christians bold / foolish enough to do something like this. They live with a sword over their heads at every moment. What more than likely happened is that this text was planted as evidence against the man as a way to get revenge for some stupid incident involving a crime, land grabbing, or abuse that the Christian man was thought likely to report or complain about. You can't file an incident with the equivalent of the police or the FBI if you're in jail, or dead.

This has happened before. I think I remember a Christian man was accused of the same, until it was provn in court that he was neither literate, nor did he own the cell phone in question.

It'll happen here, too. My work place is 60% Muslim. You can't say anything to them. The practicing Christians among us all joke quietly that someday they will kill us. Only we're not joking. We joke about it to bring humor into a potential, grim, future scenario.
I think that the best way for Americans to understand what the dhimmi status of Christians under sharia law entails, is to liken it to Jim Crow laws of America in the 1920's. The laws themselves are demeaning, but there are also the mobs. With or without their white pointy hoods, they serve the same function to terrorize and to make the dhimmis feel their lower status in society.

There is the story related in the film Missisippi burning where there was a poor tenant farmer living alongside a black tenant farmer, who was finally able to buy himself a mule. The tenant farm shot it, because he could not stand to think that a black guy was better than he was.
It is not as if a lot of Muslim Pakistanis making up the mobs are not dirt poor too, but as long as they are better off than their Christian neighbours, they can have something to be proud about.

That is how I make sense of the situation anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: football5680
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that the best way for Americans to understand what the dhimmi status of Christians under sharia law entails, is to liken it to Jim Crow laws of America in the 1920's. The laws themselves are demeaning, but there are also the mobs. With or without their white pointy hoods, they serve the same function to terrorize and to make the dhimmis feel their lower status in society.

There is the story related in the film Missisippi burning where there was a poor tenant farmer living alongside a black tenant farmer, who was finally able to buy himself a mule. The tenant farm shot it, because he could not stand to think that a black guy was better than he was.
It is not as if a lot of Muslim Pakistanis making up the mobs are not dirt poor too, but as long as they are better off than their Christian neighbours, they can have something to be proud about.

That is how I make sense of the situation anyway.

That's an interesting analogy; there's an attitude of "they are inferior and they better know it" that plays into all this. Along with a Quranic inference that non-Muslims are inherently beneath the Muslims and filthy in some sense as they reject Islam and cling to what is not Islam.

Couple this with military commands to conquer and subdue, and you have a lousy combination. The Muslims I work with, the more devout ones, will actually order known Christians around like servants, even if they are technically talking to a superior. I've been on the receiving end of this, and know that in some way, it ties into their thinking that non-Muslims are simply inherently inferior and deserve to be shown disrespect, ordered around, and addressed as one would a servant.

Upvote 0