Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello brother quietbloke, it is okay sometimes. There very handy topics they talk about like about family life, relationship life, that are found to be encouraging. Sometimes the music can be nice to listen to. Sometimes they share some interesting preachers who give interesting insight to the word of God. Living in America we have a station called Moody Radio; Also sometime though have not in awhile changed it to the National public radio.

What do you find interesting about christian radio in the land you are from sir?

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother quietbloke, it is okay sometimes. There very handy topics they talk about like about family life, relationship life, that are found to be encouraging. Sometimes the music can be nice to listen to. Sometimes they share some interesting preachers who give interesting insight to the word of God. Living in America we have a station called Moody Radio; Also sometime though have not in awhile changed it to the National public radio.

What do you find interesting about christian radio in the land you are from sir?
Hi 'Agallagher'. My favorite UK Christian Radio Station is U C B (United Christian Broadcasting). When I am sometimes unable to sleep at night I put it on and just enjoy being ministered to and worshipping the LORD. He is so Wonderful!

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am tremendously blessed by Christian Radio. How about you?
Our local Christian radio has music that mostly grates on me. They do have have some good preachers - Chuck Swindoll and Greg Laurie among them. We have very few Christian stations in Aus.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Our local Christian radio has music that mostly grates on me. They do have have some good preachers - Chuck Swindoll and Greg Laurie among them. We have very few Christian stations in Aus.
You can listen to UCB on web. So good!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I listen mostly in the car. But cds I have are usually from songs I hear on the radio.

This is Natalie Grant's newest. She is one of my favorites.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have fluid in my lungs and odema in my feet and legs at the moment. I am finding it difficult to sleep and breathing is laboured. I need to have the fluid drained but there is delay because of procedure. UCB 2 is a a lifeline. Please pray for me
Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have fluid in my lungs and odema in my feet and legs at the moment. I am finding it difficult to sleep and breathing is laboured. I need to have the fluid drained but there is delay because of procedure. UCB 2 is a a lifeline. Please pray for me
Thank you.
Thank you for explaining what to pray for.
I pray for your breathing to be easier and for the fluid to become less.
God bless

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Thank you.
Sorry to hear your news. My prayers are with you that God will help you with your breathing and that you will get plenty of rest.
Your doctor may be able to prescribe diuretics which will help reduce the fluid and oedema. They may wish to check your kidney function to determine which diuretic (and dose) will be suitable for you.
If you have a DAB digital radio, you can pick up all the UCB channels, as well as the Premier ones. I hope they will give you blessing and encouragement.
Quietbloke, you are such a wonderful friend to all of us here on the forums. You are very much valued, loved and appreciated by all of us here. I love hearing from you, reading your posts which are always uplifting, your encouragement and your many testimonies. May God comfort you always and keep you safe. My prayers are with you - as well as the prayers of all of us here.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Many years ago, I lived in a small bedsit, and went through many struggles, emotionally, physically, and financially. One of my biggest comforts was the ability to listen to Christian radio. The only station I could pick up back then was UCB and it was only available on the medium waveband, which would wax and wane, according to the weather conditions. I loved the words of comfort, the testimonies and the music they often played, although I could not always receive it and hear it that clearly. Some nights, I could hardly hear it at all.
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) has been available here in the UK for a number of years now. It is the new standard in radio, most new devices come with it, including personal radio sets, car stereos, etc. Reception is of very high quality, and wherever you are in the country, you can pick up a wide range of quality national and local stations, whether you live in London, or even in very remote areas of the UK. These days, with a DAB radio, it is so easy to listen to Christian radio. UCB, and Premier Radio offer a number of different channels on DAB and they are available everywhere, wherever you live.
First thing in the morning, my clock radio wakes me up to Mellow Magic. I hear the day's news and weather, along with commentary and a selection of easy listening songs that gently help me to get out of bed and prepare myself for work!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love K love and the message,and also enjoy listening to stations ive created on Pandora,for instance Switchfoot station .I hope and pray you will feel better soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Up early this morning enjoying a freshly brewed coffee and sitting in the lounge listening to my fabulous Roberts DAB radio!

Coffee and radio. A good combination. Praise God!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I listen mostly in the car. But cds I have are usually from songs I hear on the radio.

This is Natalie Grant's newest. She is one of my favorites.

I like this very much! Great prayer!

Upvote 0