Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone. I am a Christian and wondered what podcasts and books you would recommend?
Many thanks x

Hi Joanna,

I don't want to be a stick in the mud since I know you'd like an answer, but my response to your question might be influenced by what it is you are most interested in reading in relation to either faith in Christ or theology, or some other related topic. So, is there anything specific on your mind? Or are you wanting something more general to take you into Christian growth?

Just wondering,

And welcome to CF! :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone. I am a Christian and wondered what podcasts and books you would recommend?
Many thanks x
Books:
Book of John
1 Peter
Book of Colossians
Book of Psalms
If I Perish by Esther Ahn Kim
George Mueller: Young Rebel in Bristol by Faith Coxe Bailey
J. Sidlow Baxter:A Heart Awakened by E. A. Johnston
No Turning Back by E. A. Johnston
The Christian In Full Armor by William Gurnall
Amusing Ourselves to Death: PUBLIC DISCOURSE IN THE
AGE OF SHOW BUSINESS by Neil Postman

Podcasts:

BBN Radio
Free Audio Sermons - Sermon Index

Upvote 0

lissie

Jul 19, 2017
gloucestershire
✟8,085.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many thanks x

Hey Joanna,

I listen to Nomad, which is fantastic, they're from the UK and they interview some really interesting people, also Audacious are brill, they record there services as do Reality San Francisco, and lastly the bible project, which are great.

I've actually started one with a friend, called Backpacking in Faith, its not a factual podcast, the, its just us chatting about our walk in faith. We are pretty funny I think LOL

• Informative
Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

CBH

Jul 24, 2017
Wooster
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many thanks x

I like reading new authors. Criss Cross: A Holly Novel is a Christian crime novel by C.C. Warrens. My friends really enjoyed it too, but I guess it depends on what you're interested in. This one has murder, stalking, a cop with an attitude, and some humor mixed in. Here's a link:
Criss Cross: A Holly Novel https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998884103/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_z9NDzb9PR29S1

The Field Trip by Greg Elsasser is really good too! Lots of action. Here's the link to that one too.
The Field Trip https://www.amazon.com/dp/1933591250/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_e.NDzb9J7MHW1

I hope you find at least one of these enjoyable!

Upvote 0