All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wanted to add this as well: The language in these video's may seem offensive to you as a Christian. I thought long and hard about adding this to these forums as I don't have that many threads to my credit yet.

However, I decided to post because it shows us what the first frame in the first video states. Demons don't want you to hear the truth.

And so too the language in these videos of the damned here on earth are those words that are intended to offend, and to harm the listener as if it were a physical blow. Because the dead, the demons on earth, are repelled by the truth of scripture and the love of Christ that calls them to repent of their sins.
If you listen to the hate the damned deliver against people of Christ you can hear at once that while they deny they are sinners, they are offended by those who show them the mirror that gives proof of that as they behave as they do to oppose righteousness.
It's a fascinating thing to watch. One can almost see the sea's of fiery Hell awash with the screaming damned who scream as those in this video do if they would once again be confronted with the fact of the sins that shall surely send them there.

Watch as the sinners offended merely by the words of Christ, and signs that speak to them from that flat surface, compel violent reactions from those for whom the message resonates as both truth and challenge to look within themselves.
If the words did not apply why would those in these videos be so violent? So angry. So verbally abusive?

If they were secure in their living as they do why would it matter to them what someone says in the name of the Christ that calls all sinners to repentance?

And all this transpires in Free Speech first Amendment inalienable right guarantee America.
Freedom of religion. But not freedom from the disciples of Hell opposed to the word that can save them now while there is still time.

"Demons don't want people to hear the truth!"

Mark 1:23-24
And immediately there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God.”

Matthew 8:28-29
And when he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men met him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce that no one could pass that way. 29 And behold, they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?”

98edb8e0de3e5f09d3362c2c8d4ae3ee.jpg

I started this conversation so that people of Christ could come together in unity and in prayer for those in America and for our sisters and brothers all over the world. :groupray:
We know that the enemy hates God and those who are in the spirit of our Lord. For as Paul told us, even Satan can appear as an angel of light.

Therefore, should such a false light appear to distract us from the topic of this discussion and our concern, please I ask you do not feed it attention. For the Devil thrives in our distractions from the righteousness of God.

Instead, let the words of the enemy die on the vine and yet serve to remind us of the scripture in 1st Peter chapter five verse eight. "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." He is lord of this world therein he is able to enter into any place at all.

Don't let the enemy distract us from a sober vigilance toward this topic when he claims there is no such thing as Christian persecution. That's exactly what he wants to lead the world to believe. And this way when we witness crucifixions of Christians, beheading's, the rape and stoning of Christians, in the news, we'll think it is something happening "over there".

However, I would suggest that those evils that steal our lives away and yet do not succeed in destroying people of God for our souls enter Heaven for the sacrifice, began with verbal abuse. Marginalizing our faith in other seemingly benign ways prior to becoming physically assaultive.

The Holocaust didn't happen over night. The Spanish Inquisition didn't happen over night. It began with a word, a 'cause', a 'reason', that made the beginning of the marginalization of a people necessary. And when the word did not meet resistance, or was dismissed as not that big of a threat, the hate escalated in its cause and started stealing lives after it was given permission to continue when it began by stealing rights.

Let this discussion be civil. And let those who mock, ridicule, marginalize the truth of persecution of our people find no response or tolerance for their derailing of this conversation. Do not be cruel. Just ignore the bait to feed them the attention they believe they deserve as they prove in their efforts that we are indeed under attack. It begins with a word. All terror did.
Even Jesus execution began with words calling his miracles and teachings into question. And then they came to take his body into custody. And eventually they took his life.

We have to have a conversation in peace not in fear. And certainly not in the atmosphere of hate,venom, or opposition to the truth.
Let us join together as people of Peace in Christ. :groupray:

I appreciate your indulgence in reading that long letter to you all. And I pray we can have a civil dialog about a topic that is pressing in this time.

110a4de83c8d863c599fabc5ceff783f.jpg

Last edited:

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

"For the love of Christ compels us,"
2 Corinthians 5:14

Do you sometimes wonder where people find their motivation? Their tasks and difficult obstacles seem never to distract them from accomplishing pivotal goals. They are moved by something deep and constant in their souls, something that quickly becomes envied by people around them.

I admire these kinds of people. Especially if they are persuaded by truthful and Christ-centered things.

I always seem to be in need of motivation. My great undoing is my peace with settlement, finding comfort in the way things are and even feeling a bit frightened of unfamiliar risks.

Unless I am deeply resolved and securely persuaded about the decision, I might just happily settle for common existence and a life of dull predictability.

But that’s not really what I want. I desire great things. Crazy things.

I yearn for a radical Christianity, intensely motivated by the love of Christ that sets my life on fire fueled with the gospel and the word of truth.

Like this this precious woman from Indonesia, Yubelina, who was burned when Muslims overtook her village.

And she's still smiling.

But do you see her? I mean really see her? What pain she must have gone through and still has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen!

"After the incident where I was burned and when my husband left, there was so much misery and suffering. But I received blessings from the Lord. I believe God has a plan for me." -Yubelina

I want my heart to like this woman's, to be transformed into a beating anthem for Christ, motivated by the most radical truth ever to be spoken and believed: Christ loves us so sincerely that He was slaughtered on the cross for sinners. And He lives to give us resilient hope and unfolding purpose.

That message is life-changing. So I want it to change my life.
“There must be a sense in which “Jesus Christ and Him crucified” (1 Cor. 2:2) is the ground and sum of everything else he [Paul] says. He is pushing us to see our lives with a single focus, and for the cross of Christ to be that focus. You don’t have to know a lot of things for your life to make a lasting difference in the world. But you do have to know the few great things that matter, perhaps just one, and then be willing to live for them and die for them. The people who make a durable difference in the world are not the people who have mastered many things, but who have been mastered by one great thing.” –John Piper, Don’t Waste Your LifeI long to make a difference. And I can — if I am mastered by Jesus.

Upvote 0