Christian online research community

Would you join a Christian research panel without getting paid if you knew you were helping churches

• Total voters

mel.

Oct 17, 2018
Michigan
✟15,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey all, I'm thinking of building an online community of Christians similar to a panel for research purposes. It would run like a forum or chat platform, and we would discuss various topics of interest by churches across the nation.

Do you think Christians would be willing to be a part of something like this without incentives like traditional panels? If this existed is it something you would do without gift cards/cash? Why or why not?

Or even, do you know of anything like this that already exists that I could learn from?

• Informative
Reactions: riesie

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I started my own website and added a Christian forums and let me tell you, its hard to get others to join.

If you are planning this just know it takes a long time to get started and awhile before people get interested.

Unless you have something that you can offer them at start that others dont it will take awhile to get going, and to have the right website set up just right.

Check out mine to get a idea, and while your at it join up and I can help you with anything you need.

Home - FREE BIBLE GAMES

• Informative
Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hey all, I'm thinking of building an online community of Christians similar to a panel for research purposes. It would run like a forum or chat platform, and we would discuss various topics of interest by churches across the nation.

Do you think Christians would be willing to be a part of something like this without incentives like traditional panels? If this existed is it something you would do without gift cards/cash? Why or why not?

Or even, do you know of anything like this that already exists that I could learn from?

I like doing research!! I have studied statistics and research in college and loved it.
So would you tell me what is this research panel about?

Upvote 0

Purity Clarity Parkes

Jun 4, 2017
Melbourne
✟15,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

My dear, you have such an excellent idea. I will see if anyone else will be interested in such a group. If the Lord wills, we can become a powerful sub-community of the Forums.
I will be praying for this group to pull through.
God Bless You,
Yours Sincerely~
~Purity

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

@mel. ya man count me in, even if you only had 5 of us it's quality over quantity. Ask away research away I'll help where I can no payment needed

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
This would be useful to me as a clergyman, and I could get my laity to join. I think the trick for promoting such a concept would be to reach out to clergy, and encourage them to have their laity participate, perhaps, rather than via e-mail, where people are scared of getting spammed, with something fun and interactive, like perhaps a used first gen 12” iPad Pro in good condition, or a new Android tablet, which could be cheaply deployed at their parishes, and which would run an app, so people could buy one or more tablets, which the laity could use during coffee hour or after lunch in parishes that have food, to answer questions about the service.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums