Christian music/Worship networking & classified thread?

Slothman

Nice 'n' easy for Jesus
Apr 16, 2020
Derbyshire
✟21,176.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm new on here so perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?

Do we have or if not can we have, a thread dedicated for Christian musicians, singers, bands or solo performers to network and share resources, ideas and perhaps even material?

It would be great to be able to bounce ideas around, seek or give advice and even as sound off over the frustrations that any active Christian/worship musician will be all too familiar with.

We could also even have a classified section, a place for Christian musicians/singers to try and hook up with others for projects, bands etc. as it is very hard to do this outside of the christian community.
Perhaps it would need to be geographical/country listings or at least note the country i.e. UK or US etc. on the thread title to make searching easier?

I'm an experienced singer with many years of singing in secular outfits prior to being saved and since becoming a Christian I have found the worship side of church life both frustrating and self limiting on occasion so it would be good to have others to share with and pray with and for.

So, is this possible? Can we have a musician/singers section with perhaps a separate or satellite thread for classifieds i.e. musicians/singers wanted etc?

Sorry if this is already happening and I've missed it but after briefly scanning the current worship section I can't really find this type of facility but perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place?

Thanks and bless ya'll
Slothman
UK

Slothman

Nice 'n' easy for Jesus
Apr 16, 2020
Derbyshire
✟21,176.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks gospels, I have seen it and posted this there also. However, there is no real 'networking' section for Christian musicians/singers to pool resources, ideas and even arrange auditions, bands, sessions etc?
If I wanted to join or form a Christian music band where would I post that on here?
On many other (secular) forums i.e. a car, electronics, watch enthusiasts or astronomy forum, for example, there would be a section for classifieds i.e. for sale or want to buys etc.
I'm talking about a similar section on here for people to advertise for singers, bands etc. as well as just sharing and advising each other.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟441,830.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks gospels, I have seen it and posted this there also. However, there is no real 'networking' section for Christian musicians/singers to pool resources, ideas and even arrange auditions, bands, sessions etc?
If I wanted to join or form a Christian music band where would I post that on here?
On many other (secular) forums i.e. a car, electronics, watch enthusiasts or astronomy forum, for example, there would be a section for classifieds i.e. for sale or want to buys etc.
I'm talking about a similar section on here for people to advertise for singers, bands etc. as well as just sharing and advising each other.

I've quickly searched online for more information about such networks and found Crescendo and MyPraize. I hope they might be of some help.

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟441,830.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So which musical genres do you like?

Traditional Indian?
Hard rock?
Classical compositions?
Traditional hymns?

All music is great. I particularly love any melodious music (soothing/relaxing).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums