Christian men tempted by breastfeeding in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

taxreliever
Oct 16, 2011
Maine
Visit site
✟8,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say most U.S. men aren't so bad. The problem is that the ones that are extreme are often the vocal ones. The ones that don't care are usually silent because there are not bothered. It like religion. The priest that molests children, steals funds and smokes crack will get more attention than 100 priests that do good. The same with guys that keep harping on "the evil/gross female figure." They will receive far more attention than a person like me that does not even pay attention to nursing moms or breasts on a beach. I hope I am clear on my point...harder to write on an iPhone.

I do not agree with this post at all......the vocal ones are the ones that are passionate about doing the right thing.......and on the contraire, it's in my opinion, that the pervs or the problematic ones are the ones with the issue and are quiet. People with fetishes or inappropriate contentography or sex issues don't go on forums crying that what they do is ok or not....they are quiet, secretive, discreet and will be the one's trying to see at the corner of their eye anything that might pop out while the mom is breastfeeding in public; not wanting anyone to catch them in the act. I think peeping toms were invented in America....ever watch the movie Back to the Future.....there was a scene of the kid being a peeping tom watching a girl undress.

Most men in America are ok with breastfeeding in public.....there are some men, trying to do the right thing for themselves, their family, or are in inappropriate contentography recovery and are asking for a little discretion in this area as in many other areas, WHILE ALSO TAKING THEIR OWN ACTIONS ACCOUNTABLE.

I can't wait for the "Christian men tempted by ankles" thread.

I don't think this will ever happen...like I said before, there may be a weird fetish out there, but as a society, ankles are fine.

I have a question. If I was to post an image in this thread, of a woman breastfeeding. What would the response be by the mods? would they remove it?ban me? or leave it?

Now, if they want it removed or straight up would ban me for it, the question we have to ask is, why?

Those answers are the same as the answers to the question "why shouldn't someone breast feed in public"

To prove this point Below are links to some pictures of women breastfeeding. If you think your in the right so much, embed them in the post since there is nothing wrong with seeing a woman breastfeed, if your REALLY brave, embed them all (warning, boobs, obviously)

I should also add I don't think anyone here is against breastfeeding, or even doing it in public, they are against not covering up the breast so everyone in the world can't see it.

Also I think its safe to say most people are ok feeding like this

AGREE....what he said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They don't, and that wasn't what I was saying at all.

I was saying that just because you may not be able to upload a picture of a breastfeeding woman on this site, doesn't mean anything about if it should be allowed in real life.

Much like the other website that I am a member of not allowing pictures of women doesn't mean we should hide women in public, in real life.

Mods can restrict content however they like. This doesn't show why things should or shouldn't be allowed in real life.

But why does that website allow pictures of men? Thats a wierd rule.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The point is, mods can restrict anything they like, and it doesn't have to have anything to do with what's allowed in the real world.

I know, but why do you think that other website has that wierd rule? It would be wierd (but at least consistent) if they banned pictures of all people for whatever reasons, but why do they only ban pictures of women?

Upvote 0

taxreliever

taxreliever
Oct 16, 2011
Maine
Visit site
✟8,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In what way do you think America should change, regarding this issue?

I was referring to social, moral and humanitarian issues in general......to me, our society in America has gone downhill (while also noting some great changes in women's and minority equality mind you) with regards to its morals. Our government is corrupt.....we've become a society of "buy now, pay later", fast food, credit cards, divorce, sex craved, etc. But I think that, too, should be a topic of another thread....I can barely keep up with this one.

Wait, what? Who shows total nudity before and after breast feeding??

When I said total nudity.....I meant total, as in, the entire breast.....not complete total nudity...sorry about that.....like the example in my office I mentioned many times already.

Upvote 0

KitKatMatt

stupid bleeding heart feminist liberal
May 2, 2013
✟29,520.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I know, but why do you think that other website has that wierd rule? It would be wierd (but at least consistent) if they banned pictures of all people for whatever reasons, but why do they only ban pictures of women?

The reason doesn't have anything to do with my argument. I can make a website tomorrow and ban cats from being posted on it. Doesn't mean cats should be hidden.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The reason doesn't have anything to do with my argument. I can make a website tomorrow and ban cats from being posted on it. Doesn't mean cats should be hidden.

I'm not asking you about your arguement-I was just asking a general question. Why does that website ban pictures of women?

Upvote 0

KitKatMatt

stupid bleeding heart feminist liberal
May 2, 2013
✟29,520.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm not asking you about your arguement-I was just asking a general question. Why does that website ban pictures of women?

Asking out of curiosity is different. I'm sorry, but I thought it was still about the argument.

It's a website celebrating art and writing about men.

Upvote 0

taxreliever

taxreliever
Oct 16, 2011
Maine
Visit site
✟8,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a question. If I was to post an image in this thread, of a woman breastfeeding. What would the response be by the mods? would they remove it?ban me? or leave it?

Now, if they want it removed or straight up would ban me for it, the question we have to ask is, why?

Those answers are the same as the answers to the question "why shouldn't someone breast feed in public"

To prove this point Below are links to some pictures of women breastfeeding. If you think your in the right so much, embed them in the post since there is nothing wrong with seeing a woman breastfeed, if your REALLY brave, embed them all (warning, boobs, obviously)

I should also add I don't think anyone here is against breastfeeding, or even doing it in public, they are against not covering up the breast so everyone in the world can't see it.

I believe this site would ban the pictures because of "nudity".

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

The issue is completely different. Unfortunately, there are different rules in the real world public arena than there are in a privately owned and operated website.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OGM

Mar 22, 2010
✟11,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
taxreliever said:
I do not agree with this post at all......the vocal ones are the ones that are passionate about doing the right thing.......and on the contraire, it's in my opinion, that the pervs or the problematic ones are the ones with the issue and are quiet. People with fetishes or inappropriate contentography or sex issues don't go on forums crying that what they do is ok or not....they are quiet, secretive, discreet and will be the one's trying to see at the corner of their eye anything that might pop out while the mom is breastfeeding in public; not wanting anyone to catch them in the act. I think peeping toms were invented in America....ever watch the movie Back to the Future.....there was a scene of the kid being a peeping tom watching a girl undress. Most men in America are ok with breastfeeding in public.....there are some men, trying to do the right thing for themselves, their family, or are in inappropriate contentography recovery and are asking for a little discretion in this area as in many other areas, WHILE ALSO TAKING THEIR OWN ACTIONS ACCOUNTABLE. I don't think this will ever happen...like I said before, there may be a weird fetish out there, but as a society, ankles are fine. AGREE....what he said.
I am inclined to think the opposite. Most people will say nothing because it is a non-issue with them. I never thought about the whole breast feeding subject until going on this forum. Hence, I was silent.

I have seen women breast feed overseas but I never found it sexual so I ignored it. My passport is full of European and Australian trips. The public beaches are topless. I don't care if a beach is topless or not so I don't normally even think about it. Unless someone brings it up.

As far as my previous working on the underwear shoots. That was years ago and I don't miss the long hours, deadlines and the high-strung designers always complaining. I don't think about the models I worked with unless I run in to them randomly. I usually don't really talk about phase of life because I used it as a stepping stone to help me spring up to my current career.

So you see I am a prime example of a person that is usually silent not because of closet stimulation but because of lack of interest. As far as my perception of attractiveness. Many of the most beautiful women I worked with were not at all busty.

I personally never have been obsessed with breasts. I think many people assume most straight guys are all about trying to stare at breast 24/7. That simply isn't the case.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I do not agree with this post at all......the vocal ones are the ones that are passionate about doing the right thing.......and on the contraire, it's in my opinion, that the pervs or the problematic ones are the ones with the issue and are quiet. People with fetishes or inappropriate contentography or sex issues don't go on forums crying that what they do is ok or not....they are quiet, secretive, discreet and will be the one's trying to see at the corner of their eye anything that might pop out while the mom is breastfeeding in public; not wanting anyone to catch them in the act. I think peeping toms were invented in America....ever watch the movie Back to the Future.....there was a scene of the kid being a peeping tom watching a girl undress.
I don't think you have been on this forum for very long or have looked around very much, because I have seen many posts about inappropriate contentography, nudity, masturbation, sexuality ... stick around and you'll find that the "pervs" are loud. And so are the prudes.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Breastfeeding aren't naked....I don't believe anyone ever said that, but some show total nudity before and after and partial nudity during.
What? When? Where are all these women stripping before and after breastfeeding? In your imagination, maybe.

Um, no....in American saunas, everyone wears towels....you will only find nudity in CERTAIN (very few and discreet) clubs and it will be one or the other that's naked.
And what do you think they have on UNDER their towels?

We, too, think people overseas are weird....it's cultural for sure.
I kind of live in America.

In high school, we didn't shower together because of nudity......in college, rarely......in the military, we were forced to and most were uncomfortable....I spent two years in the Navy.
I don't think anyone in high school showers "together". However, there are naked people behind those curtains so SHOCK HORROR. The fact that service men feel "uncomfortable" showering in the same room speaks volumes for everything that is wrong with American culture. Men are comfortable with killing strangers but they are trembling with fear that they may see a naked (same sex) body in a shower. *SMH*

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Beautiful photos. :thumbsup:

But most of those are not taken in a public environment but in private. It's quite obvious because of the relaxed nature of the surroundings. BTW, it's against the rules to post those photos here so you may want to take them down. But that rule reflects the puritanical nature of much of Christianity, which is pretty sad, because they are beautiful images of an entirely natural process. While some men may think BOOBS/SEX, women think "feeding my baby" and the baby thinks "food". So, evidently, the people who need to change are the men who think that any of that is sexual. Or ... just don't look.

But it's legal. So, shrug, it doesn't really matter what any of you think.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Beautiful photos. :thumbsup:

But most of those are not taken in a public environment but in private. It's quite obvious because of the relaxed nature of the surroundings. BTW, it's against the rules to post those photos here so you may want to take them down. But that rule reflects the puritanical nature of much of Christianity, which is pretty sad, because they are beautiful images of an entirely natural process. While some men may think BOOBS/SEX, women think "feeding my baby" and the baby thinks "food". So, evidently, the people who need to change are the men who think that any of that is sexual. Or ... just don't look.

But it's legal. So, shrug, it doesn't really matter what any of you think.

I think it's creepy that people would call photos like that "beautiful".

Legal doesnt=right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think it's creepy that people would call photos like that "beautiful".

Legal doesnt=right.

I think you have issues. Yes, motherhood is beautiful and feeding babies is beautiful.

And Sam, why aren't babies human? You have refused to answer that question. I think if we could get at the core of that, we'd know why you're so opposed to babies/moms.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think you have issues. Yes, motherhood is beautiful and feeding babies is beautiful.

And Sam, why aren't babies human? You have refused to answer that question. I think if we could get at the core of that, we'd know why you're so opposed to babies/moms.

No it isnt.

Where did I say that babies werent humans? That sounds like a strawman arguement to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.