A Jewel In His Sight
Jul 5, 2007
Illinois
✟17,408.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you all give me the names of some Christian magazines that you know of? I'm doing some research and I could use some help. The only ones I know of are Charisma Magazine, and I came across one the other day called the Voice. They can be local mags or international ones, print or online mags. It doesn't matter as long as it's a Christian magazine. I just need them for research purposes. Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help.

Love,
~jazzy

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Can you all give me the names of some Christian magazines that you know of? I'm doing some research and I could use some help. The only ones I know of are Charisma Magazine, and I came across one the other day called the Voice. They can be local mags or international ones, print or online mags. It doesn't matter as long as it's a Christian magazine. I just need them for research purposes. Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help.

Love,
~jazzy

I like Messiah Magazine

Upvote 0
A

At The Ready

This may be waaay too late in coming, but in case anyone else is in a similar situation, in addition to jeolmstead's excellent linked list (Christianity Today is indeed the "most important" broadly Evangelical magazine), I would also recommend my favorite, Relevant Magazine (aimed at twentysomethings, & so amazingly done), they publish a female-specific magazine, too--I can't think of it's name, also The Christian Century (a mainline Protestant magazine), Books & Culture: A Christian Review (published by the Christianity Today guys), Sojourner's (an "Evangelical Left" publication), HM (for the edgier music that CCM doesn't cover), Discipleship Journal (Christian spirituality/prayer), and there is a good young adult online magazine called "Risen" that is good, too.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

jazzypooh

A Jewel In His Sight
Jul 5, 2007
Illinois
✟17,408.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks a bunch guys! :hug:

i googled it but i didn't get exactly what i was looking for. i figured i'd do better if i google specific names of magazines. that way i can get a direct link to a site. when i googled it different stuff came up and it wasn't always a link to an actual magazine. that's why i thought i'd have better success this way..... and i did!

i appreciate you all helping me out here :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cyberlizard

the electric lizard returns
Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,055.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I agree! I am waiting for my next copy to arrive soon... what's best is that technically, this magazine ranges in price from NIL to as much as you're willing to pay.... Love it. Go FFOZ.

Steve

I just got an email from them (cause I sent them one asking about the mag) and they are revising it and it is called Messiah Journal...due out in March.

Upvote 0

cyberlizard

the electric lizard returns
Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,055.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
to everyone who has never heard of this magazine, I can recommend it completely. There is no hype in the magazine and it is extremely well balanced. Good for those new to the faith, those old to the faith and also those seeking to renew their faith.

it treats both halves (or 2/3 1/3) with equal respect and views each as completely authoritive...

for those who would like a sneak peak about those magazine (which has been going for years) watch this clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iPeY4GIK-A

Steve

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
to everyone who has never heard of this magazine, I can recommend it completely. There is no hype in the magazine and it is extremely well balanced. Good for those new to the faith, those old to the faith and also those seeking to renew their faith.

it treats both halves (or 2/3 1/3) with equal respect and views each as completely authoritive...

for those who would like a sneak peak about those magazine (which has been going for years) watch this clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iPeY4GIK-A

Steve

Thanks Steve. :) This mag is the one that I would splurge on and give up any others if need be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.