Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that Christians, and non-Christians alike, will join the group I have started on the "Nextdoor" neighborhood website in my home area. This group can be used to have neighbors pray for one another, fellowship, and reach out to non-Christians as well. Pray also that people on our own CF might want to use this website in their own neighborhoods as well (USA, UK, Netherlands only for now.). I have posted a blog about it "Reaching Thousands" on CF already.
Let me know if you want more info, and thanks for praying for God to use this neighborhood website.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2017-5-28_20-57-56.png

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that Christians, and non-Christians alike, will join the group I have started on the "Nextdoor" neighborhood website in my home area. This group can be used to have neighbors pray for one another, fellowship, and reach out to non-Christians as well. Pray also that people on our own CF might want to use this website in their own neighborhoods as well (USA, UK, Netherlands only for now.). I have posted a blog about it "Reaching Thousands" on CF already.
Let me know if you want more info, and thanks for praying for God to use this neighborhood website.
I just read that there are 140,000 neighborhoods that are using this site. Imagine if the Christians on them would utilize them for Christ. They are free to do so.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A very good initiative!

Praying for success on your endeavours and above all, for God's name to be praised!
Thank you so much for your prayers. May God credit you with some of it's success because of these prayers, and that again returning to even more praise of God for what He can do through and in response to such prayers. God bless you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord I pray for Your favor upon this endeavor, let it touch the lives of neighbors, and bring new followers, let it penetrate the darkness and open doors, let it spread your precious word to this community and others, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord I pray for Your favor upon this endeavor, let it touch the lives of neighbors, and bring new followers, let it penetrate the darkness and open doors, let it spread your precious word to this community and others, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Thanks, HmL, may God answer your great prayer to His glory. Some of the Christian neighbors have started to contact me already and are thinking about joining the group on the site I titled "In Touch with God."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpiritofaDove

Site Supporter
May 14, 2017
USA
✟98,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
God bless you and what a wonderful thing you are doing.

Lord, I pray for this new program to bring people together and bring people closer to you. We need more love in this world, more fellowship, more togetherness, more of You. Let this program be the path, for people who know you to draw closer and for those who are lost or are seeking, find you. May your love and grace be with all. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0