• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Christian Fantasy Webcomic: Guild Tomes

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Donald Yule, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:14 PM.

1. Donald Yule

Donald Yule Drawing near to Christ

+21
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
    Hey everyone, just wanted to share that our free Christian comic series Guild Tomes has started it's second chapter. The series follows a young paladin and his band of adventures being drawn into a war long thought over and a quest to reclaim ancient texts of dangerous power and knowledge.

GTC2.png

You can find it HERE Along with dozens of other comics for free!

God bless and enjoy the day the Lord has made!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jonaitis

Jonaitis Well-Known Member

+1,750
    United States
    Reformed
    Single
    US-Republican
    If I could draw/animate, I would definitely create stuff like this.

3. Donald Yule

Donald Yule Drawing near to Christ

+21
    United States
    Messianic
    Single
    Didn't stop me when I first started, a few of the older comics on the site are just cruddy pen scribbles, if you want to create go for it my friend!