US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This looks like a great forum. I see not many people have been participating in it of recent. It would be lovely to start this back up. I would love to see some Christian roleplay going on in this forum. I will post about a character soon. I hope others join in.
-Bluerose

Næn

Watcher of Lost Pathway
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
✟683.00
I just replied similarly to Stancet's thread, but it doesn't look like this area is very active. I'm part of a location: The Lost Pathway - World Building, Writing, Community where we tell stories, do world building and some roleplay. We're always looking for people to do forum storytelling/rp with, and pretty much all our participants are Christians. We'd love to have you join in with us.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just replied similarly to Stancet's thread, but it doesn't look like this area is very active. I'm part of a location: The Lost Pathway - World Building, Writing, Community where we tell stories, do world building and some roleplay. We're always looking for people to do forum storytelling/rp with, and pretty much all our participants are Christians. We'd love to have you join in with us.
Thank you so much, this sounds wonderful :)

Upvote 0