Seoul
✟14,547.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
do you think christian leaders, not just leaders other than christian leaders think of inequity at all just cause? well, do leaders other than christian leaders think of inequity? hmm. well, this is christianity exploring...do christian leaders do and think those things?...because they have the ability to in their positions? i wouldn't suspect it from christian leaders...i know some of you don't look at yourselves as christians...

Radagast

comes and goes
Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
do you think christian leaders, not just leaders other than christian leaders think of inequity at all just cause? well, do leaders other than christian leaders think of inequity? hmm. well, this is christianity exploring...do christian leaders do and think those things?...because they have the ability to in their positions? i wouldn't suspect it from christian leaders...i know some of you don't look at yourselves as christians...

I don't quite understand the question. Are you asking if christian leaders are concerned about social inequalities?

The answer is yes, in line with Jesus' teaching in Matthew 25:31-46 and his commandment to "love your neighbour as yourself" (Matthew 22:39). As a consequence, Christians have run hospitals and conducted charity work from the very beginning. Some example organisations are:

Upvote 0

Drifter91

Jul 6, 2019
Seoul
✟14,547.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I don't quite understand the question. Are you asking if christian leaders are concerned about social inequalities?

The answer is yes, in line with Jesus' teaching in Matthew 25:31-46 and his commandment to "love your neighbour as yourself" (Matthew 22:39). As a consequence, Christians have run hospitals and conducted charity work from the very beginning. Some example organisations are:
I guess my question was unfair...sometimes i feel leaders in general practice inequity because they can...hoarding success for themselves...I'm sure Christian leaders would never think that way but I consider all possibilities...

Sorry if I was going a bit far...

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you mean by "inequity?"

Christian leaders are subject to all of the same tendencies to fail as the rest of the Church. We just repent when we realized that we made a bad turn, and Jesus is right there to forgive us.

Upvote 0