Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have posted threads here a couple of times before, but I want to give an update on my journey.

After doing some diligent searching, I think Christian existentialism as espoused by Søren Kierkegaard is closest to what I personally believe.

I currently attend a Southern Baptist Church, but I’m curious as to whether there are any denominations based on Christian existentialism, or at least tolerate it.

I like to analyze doctrine and theology and logically make sense of it, yet I also like some mysticism and paradoxes as well.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I have posted threads here a couple of times before, but I want to give an update on my journey.

After doing some diligent searching, I think Christian existentialism as espoused by Søren Kierkegaard is closest to what I personally believe.

I currently attend a Southern Baptist Church, but I’m curious as to whether there are any denominations based on Christian existentialism, or at least tolerate it.

I like to analyze doctrine and theology and logically make sense of it, yet I also like some mysticism and paradoxes as well.
I don't know, but I think there'll come a day you value the support your church gives you, whether they believe the exact same things as you, or not.

Upvote 0