Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"I'm sorry I'm running late, church got out late," Chris Weaver, also known as drag queen Nedra Belle, said as he entered the gay bar. He came straight from performing in two church services with the praise team to the gay bar for his weekly show Sermon.

"But you know black church," he said, pouring his makeup bag all over the counter in an unused service area of the gay bar. "We always running late."

Christian drag queen Nedra Belle finds acceptance in church

frienden thalord

Apr 9, 2017
texas
✟59,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Man, we better read that bible.
The church is as bad these days if not worse than the world.
God would rather it be cold , than lukewarm accepting every sin IN HIS NAME.
and no, their is nothing Interesting about reading about people in danger of hell fire and spread it all over the church.
I know its twenty seventeen , I need to get with the times......right.............Wrong.
I refuse to. I will keep warning because I love , and hope some will hear and repent.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
"I'm sorry I'm running late, church got out late," Chris Weaver, also known as drag queen Nedra Belle, said as he entered the gay bar. He came straight from performing in two church services with the praise team to the gay bar for his weekly show Sermon.

"But you know black church," he said, pouring his makeup bag all over the counter in an unused service area of the gay bar. "We always running late."

Christian drag queen Nedra Belle finds acceptance in church

What a very sad story, and what sad times we live in :( I have no doubt that Chris' new church believes what they are doing for/to him is loving, but nothing could be further from the truth, obviously. The world may have changed (or perhaps many hope that it has anyway), but neither God nor His word ever do.

"Love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth" ~1 Cor 13:6

No good is ever accomplished when the church chooses to turn its back on God and His word, and chooses to exult that which is inherently evil instead :preach:

"The wicked strut about on every side when vileness is exalted among the sons of men" ~Psalm 12:8

Again, what a truly sad story, for Chris, and for us all :(

Yours and His,
David

Philippians 3
18 Many walk, of whom I often told you, and now tell you even weeping, as enemies of the cross of Christ,
19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their appetite, and whose glory is in their shame, who set their minds on earthly things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0