Orlando
✟8,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I guess the title says it all. I came to God because of my ever increasing anxieties in life. I wish I could say He took it all away. What I can say is that I'm much better with God than without. Even with the bouts of scrupulosity. Don't ever give me things to pass our for church. I'll walk around an anxious mess until I've passed them all out and if I don't get them all out I might have a panic attack, :sorry:. I've learned to be gentle with myself in thoughts and actions. God gives purpose to my pain and lets me know my pain is not in vain. I will patiently endure until I'm called to the sweet by and by where all my tears and frustrations will be wiped away. It is well with my soul! (Most of the time) ^_^

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2017-10-17_11-5-13.jpeg

Welcome to CF! It is good to be gentle with yourself, as God is. Good self-care is key. We all need to make sure we are in a good place before we try to help others; knowing our own limitations is also key. Once you've become comfortable here, you might consider joining our Angels Team of encouragers... I think you would truly understand with what some of our members are struggling.

Upvote 0