Illinois
✟176,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am 21 years old, and I know I shouldn't be fooling around. and that short term relationships won't be fulfilling compared to having a genuine partner who love each other.

I didn't know where to exactly post this, I don't see the forum "Christian Advice" around anymore.

How should I go about doing this? At a Church, online, trusting in God that I will come across someone eventually?

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The best advice I can give you is to talk to girls, if you find any are particularly welcoming ask her to go for a coffee, if that works, try something more adventurous like a meal, keep talking to her.
If you have the courage to kiss her, keep it always at just kissing.

If she is not a Christian invite her to church, if she refuses drop her.

Maintain the highest moral standards as a Christian, which will be difficult.
have a read of this article:-
New study: couples that delay sexual activity experience higher quality relationships

And read this one about masculinity
The surprising pro-masculinity message in the “Far From the Madding Crowd” film

Be prepared to be rejected because your standards are too high for todays self obcessed society.

Reactions: BonnieL322
Upvote 0

DLovingBrother

Jun 21, 2018
MidAtlantic
✟24,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean by fooling around. It all depends on your motives. If you enter into a relationship just to get something physical, then avoid that. But if you do to get to know her better as a person, then I do not see anything wrong with that. And if you ended up with several short term relationships because none of them turned out to be the person you might want to spend your life with, do not feel guilty. As long as you part ways amicably and gently tell her that this is not working out, that is fine to me.

Upvote 0