Christian Dating Question

Is there a limit to Christian dating intimacy?

• Yes

• Depends

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I restate my place:
NO physical contact at all until you are married
No public displays of sensuality or even affection even if you are married to the person.
I also believe that women should dress as modestly as weather allows and not try to look appealing at all. This means not only modest clothes (everything I personally wear is ankle-length during the winter, spring, and fall-I make one concession and allow myself to wear modest shorts and sleeveless blouses as long as I am not going to be near men for longer than a minute during summer) NO MAKEUP and no jewelry in suggestive places. (I allow myself finger rings, clip earrings, and short nondescript necklaces now, although I own some necklaces that probably did draw attention to somewhere they should not have.)
In other words you have to be really careful especially if you're a woman.
Although sick men still look at me. . .:eek: :mad: :sick:
BTW I do not date at all. Nor am I planning to do so. If God wants me to be married, He will bring to me somehow, in some place where I am doing God's work and will not mine own, the person that He wills for me to have as my husband. I'm praying and I trust that God will answer my prayers :pray: someday.

Upvote 0