Texas
✟9,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I uploaded a video to my youtube channel, which I will link below, if you prefer to watch that. But I will also make a written post about the topic.

What do Christian guys look for in women?

I speak for myself here, as a Christian male. What I look for is whether or not the woman is genuine about knowing God with all her heart. A woman who is passionate about the faith is something to behold. She is free from the ugliness of the mainstream Diva mentality that many women are plagued with. She is in tune with her sacred femininity, her divine femininity. She seems more like an angel, than a human.

She lives out her faith: feeding the homeless, visiting cancer patients, being a friend to people who are bullied and lonely. She loves her fellow human beings with a transcendental love.

She does her best to love other people the way that God does, taking into consideration that each person is a unique individual.

Physical beauty matters to us Christian men, but what matters more is the inner beauty of the soul. A woman who is truly Godly is very alluring and charismatic. She possesses wisdom and grace - she radiates these qualities.

My advice to Christian women, looking for a partner, is to not rush or feel anxious about finding someone; because you are already made complete by the Holy Spirit of God. You are not empty, nor alone - God's love is always within you.

God will bring someone into your life. Just remember to stay focused upon God and following Christ, loving Him with all your heart and manifesting His light to other people. A good Christian man will notice you and how the love of God radiates from you. He will be attracted to your Godly essence.

My video on the topic:

God bless and Jesus be with you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I speak for myself here, as a Christian male. What I look for is whether or not the woman is genuine about knowing God with all her heart. A woman who is passionate about the faith is something to behold. She is free from the ugliness of the mainstream Diva mentality that many women are plagued with. She is in tune with her sacred femininity, her divine femininity. She seems more like an angel, than a human.

Amen. These would be the things to look for, first and foremost. A woman with a REAL heart for God. :oldthumbsup:
She lives out her faith: feeding the homeless, visiting cancer patients, being a friend to people who are bullied and lonely. She loves her fellow human beings with a transcendental love.

She does her best to love other people the way that God does, taking into consideration that each person is a unique individual.

Agreed, although they are not all built the same. My wife very much fits your description, but there are other godly women with different focuses where their ministries are concerned.
Physical beauty matters to us Christian men, but what matters more is the inner beauty of the soul. A woman who is truly Godly is very alluring and charismatic. She possesses wisdom and grace - she radiates these qualities.

Amen, and amen, and amen, brother. Good words!
My advice to Christian women, looking for a partner, is to not rush or feel anxious about finding someone; because you are already made complete by the Holy Spirit of God. You are not empty, nor alone - God's love is always within you.

Wonderful! I can tell you have a sense for the longing in the hearts of women, and God indeed is the One who should fit that void, first and foremost. :oldthumbsup:
God will bring someone into your life. Just remember to stay focused upon God and following Christ, loving Him with all your heart and manifesting His light to other people. A good Christian man will notice you and how the love of God radiates from you. He will be attracted to your Godly essence.

Wow, Brother! Impressive! Thanks. I can tell you have a strong ministry ahead of you.

Keep up the good work. :oldthumbsup:

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
And in my experience women aren't attracted to guys that tell women how to be attractive or give them unsolicited advice about dating.

LOL! You got THAT right.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I thank you for the video advice it's similar to what was given to
me prior to meeting the christian man I went onto marry.
Funny thing was, I never asked for the advice either but I'm
so glad I listened...may someone else who hears it do likewise.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Ron Lim

Jul 23, 2017
Calamba
✟7,711.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I uploaded a video to my youtube channel, which I will link below, if you prefer to watch that. But I will also make a written post about the topic.

What do Christian guys look for in women?

My video on the topic:

God bless and Jesus be with you.

My Advice to All Christians Men and Women who are still singles, is to find or Meet Singles who
share your Faith...Here's a quote that reflects with this thread.

"A Man who is not after God's heart should not be after mine."

To learn more please follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/yb7wrc5y

Thank you!

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0