NY
✟8,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Looking for suggestions for Christian country music bands or artist. I also like what is called hick hop. I found whosoever south recently and really like them. Probably a totally unknown band but would love to find similar artist or groups like them.

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
I own a compilation album called Wings of a Dove which is comprised of a variety of artists singing inspirational music with a country flair. Here are three of my personal favorites from that album. They're not new, but I think they're great. The messages in the second and third ones are powerful.

Reactions: Eph. 2:10
Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
This is by the Nelons, a Southern Gospel group. They are one of the more progressive ones in that they have been known to cover varying styles (some pop, some country, and other styles as well). The following has a country flavor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WannaWitness

Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
ApologetiX is a Christian parody band who rewrites lyrics to popular songs of various styles over the last 65 years into Biblical and Christian based tunes. Yes, that includes COUNTRY!

Here are a few of them to enjoy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eph. 2:10

Jan 17, 2019
NY
✟8,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes. I enjoy music of all kinds, and this time, I'm in a country mood!
You should check “Whosoever South” out. Very unique music but they really tackle some troubling issues. Worth a listening to I think.

• Informative
Reactions: WannaWitness
Upvote 0