Tucson
✟157,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us.
So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters
.”
1 John 3:16

True Christian charity is not just giving a man a dime when he is hungry.
It is giving a man a dime when you are as hungry as he is
and need the dime just as badly.
(Widow’s mite)
Naturally, God Speaks
Web 1038.jpg

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us.
So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters
.”
1 John 3:16

True Christian charity is not just giving a man a dime when he is hungry.
It is giving a man a dime when you are as hungry as he is
and need the dime just as badly.
(Widow’s mite)
Naturally, God Speaks
View attachment 315925
One who gives his last dime to a richer man/woman is not practicing charity.

A charity director earned $350,000 a year. Why didn’t the charity director give more instead of asking poorer people to give more?

Upvote 0

Bob Wille

Aug 27, 2019
Tucson
✟157,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

A charity director earned $350,000 a year. Why didn’t the charity director give more instead of asking poorer people to give more?
Wow! It's hard to believe that the director would take advantage of his/her position to maximize their own bank account to the determent of others who really needed the extra help. I would not want to be "in their shoes" on Judgment Day, when all of us will need to answer to God for everything we have ever said or done.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow! It's hard to believe that the director would take advantage of his/her position to maximize their own bank account to the determent of others who really needed the extra help. I would not want to be "in their shoes" on Judgment Day, when all of us will need to answer to God for everything we have ever said or done.
I suppose many are selfish and put self first. I am not perfect in this respect.

Saw your trail signs image. Reminds me of the Santa Catalina Mtns. I explored abandoned mines near Campo Bonito over 30 years ago. Used to hike in Sabino Canyon. There was a stream in the desert.

Upvote 0

Bob Wille

Aug 27, 2019
Tucson
✟157,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Whatever possesses a person to think they are serving God through a position in a charitable organization...but then "reap what he did not sow" [Luke 19:21] is only fooling himself, and in the end will be standing before the judgment seat of God and have no excuse for his actions. Sin is sin, no matter how you look at it or in what form it takes.:sigh::worried:

Upvote 0

Bob Wille

Aug 27, 2019
Tucson
✟157,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suppose many are selfish and put self first. I am not perfect in this respect.

Saw your trail signs image. Reminds me of the Santa Catalina Mtns. I explored abandoned mines near Campo Bonito over 30 years ago. Used to hike in Sabino Canyon. There was a stream in the desert.
WOW! Do you live in Tucson? I wish I could have encountered you on one of my many hikes in the 4 mountain ranges that surround this beautiful city.:cactus:

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
WOW! Do you live in Tucson? I wish I could have encountered you on one of my many hikes in the 4 mountain ranges that surround this beautiful city.:cactus:
I lived there during the late 1980’s. One of my uncle’s ex wives lives there and a cousin. He passed away some years ago.

Upvote 0