Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Honestly looks dont matter much to me at this point. I have been mentally and verbally abused, and ignored. Someone with a sweet and loving personality thats forgiving and not hateful of others would be great. A few things i still wouldnt like are tattoos, especially excessive tattoos. I dont have any and im not a fan of them or needles.

Healthy: To me its someone who is first and foremost committed to God. I know without God i and many others would be wasted away to unholy desires. Then comes physically, id say exercising and doing things outdoor sometimes is great as well as eating fruits and vegetables. Occasionally eating junk food isnt unhealthy to me but eating McDonald's everyday is not a good idea!!

I struggle with vices and addictions, anxiety and depression. I had many vices when i was a little younger...alcohol, weed, lustful thoughts and desires, cocaine, bad rap music, watching bad videos on the internet

The Lord has delivered me from most of them but i feel like hes making sure i learn a few more things before he completely delivers me

How can i share what i have learned without judgement? Well i know if i judge others that will delay the Lord from delivering me. I have had setbacks because of that. Truthfully i really love people and i would just like to let others know not to beat themselves up over their insecurities. We all have them, we all have shortcomings but i tell people never be embarrassed around me about anything
That's a winner my friend :)

Upvote 0