слон
Mar 23, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVXWBZ5gM4Q http://
✟8,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Antichrist could be completely covered in crosses, crucifixion symbols, and Christian symbols in general and still be the Antichrist. I can wear anything I want without it hinting or expressing anything that's going on internally. This is why we are not saved by our deeds, because even the wicked of heart are sheltering and charitable. This is also one of the most common yet flawed methods of guile used to deceive true Christians, in like manner that the Beauseant (being a symbol used to represent an alleged Christian tenant) has no legitimate biblical relevance whatsoever despite quoting Psalm 115:

Psalm 115:1
"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake."

The entire principle of the Beauseant isn't biblical, because Matthew 5:44 clearly states we're supposed to be kind to our enemies. This proves those who have utilized the banner to either be biblically ignorant or hiding under the guise of a noble cause. Many organizations dating as far back as 900 A.D. have utilized Christianity as a method of control rather than a legitimate power, entity, or as truth. The Spanish Inquisition, etc.

In the same way, the number 25 is used to allegedly hint towards Jesus Christ (who is mentioned 25 times in the Quran, which is a symbolic number relevant to the Shriners), without actually using the power of the name which demons avoid. In truth 25, numerology, and kabbalah etc have absolutely no symbolic significance whatsoever other than being a red flag for those with discernment of a false pathway. Why would the cross be any different? Even so-called "sacred geometry", Fibonacci, and the golden ratio etc have no Christian significance, because God is an uncreated being with no absolute form or calculation.

Matthew 5 in general talks about being clear when you communicate anyway, and that anything else comes from evil.

Matthew 5:33-37
"[sup]33[/sup] Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: [sup]

34[/sup] But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: [sup]

35[/sup] Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.[sup]

36[/sup] Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.[sup]

37[/sup] But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

Therefore if these tattoos are supposed to be the answer to the question "Are you a Christian?" and yet the lifestyle isn't accompanied by it, it's as worthless as a painted jug that isn't filled with wine.

Faith is not in symbols and public presentation, which even the Pharisees of old partook in. The ways of the true will be just as clear as the ways of the false, yet it is faith that will be longstanding and eternal.

P.S. Don't think I'm knocking you for having tattoos, I'm not. I sympathize with your desire to bring people to Christ, there is no blame in that. While I don't believe it's a sin necessarily, I just don't believe it's appropriate. If you're ever disheartened just remember your only duty is to save yourself. Christ is the savior, not us. :3

Last edited:
Upvote 0