Feb 23, 2016
Somers, CT
✟7,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Everyone,
I'm so excited to join this Forum!!! My husband has been raving about his forum he has been in and what a blessing it has been. I thought to myself, "I need to join one."

A little bit about myself. My name is Theresa Kate from Somers, CT. I married my high school sweet heart and we have 3 awesome kids together. Anabella (6), Olivia (4), and Noah (2). My hands are full. Blessedly enough, The Lord allows me to lead worship at St. Michael's Parish in East Longmeadow, MA.

After loosing my mother 6 years ago (being pregnant with my first) I fell into a horrible depression. I turned the pain towards faith to help me grieve. I'm amazed to see how God not only comforted me while I grieved but healed my soul. My dark feelings turned into thoughts, my thoughts turned into songs, my songs then turned into my debut album, "Just Believe."

What's exciting is God now has me out in my community (Churches, Venues, Festivals, College Radio) and surrounding towns spreading the Good News through my story. I'm blessed with an awesome/talented band who helps me spread the music and good news.

I'm so excited to share this journey with all of you and also hear all about your journeys and experiences. I need as much help as I can get! I love the music industry but I don't want it to consume my ministry. There's a balance so the more knowledge I can get, AWESOME!!!

Thanks,
TK

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums