louella

Jan 21, 2009
✟7,810.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone,

Didn't realise there was an art and craft section here! Anyways, I have just created a Christian Art Forum and thought that if anyone was interested in Christian arts to come and join in. There's nothing on there at the moment but hoping to build a community of artists of like-mind. I've attached a link to the website if your keen would love to have you on board. :D

Free forum : Christian Art Forum

cheers
Louella

W

wayofthespirit

May my art, poetry, and writings, tell of the greatness of God’s Creation and Salvation.

Be my first thought every morning and my last thought every day, and in between this vessel fill, to think and act 'Thy Way'. Then when to sleep my soul returns, may the dreams upon my bed, reflect the wakened moments, till my circle of life is led; At every point Christ's love to show, in all I say and do that the world may know that I am his, and learn to love him too.

[FONT=&quot]I'll be able to point you to 100 examples of my art if and when I clock up 50 posts.

[/FONT]

Upvote 0
W

wayofthespirit

Hi everyone,

Didn't realise there was an art and craft section here! Anyways, I have just created a Christian Art Forum and thought that if anyone was interested in Christian arts to come and join in. There's nothing on there at the moment but hoping to build a community of artists of like-mind. I've attached a link to the website if your keen would love to have you on board. :D

cheers
Louella
I clicked on your link in order to join and got a pop up telling me that the site didn't exist.
I too would love to have me on board. :D
Mike.

Upvote 0