Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I personally haven't liked any Christian apocalyptic fiction that I have read, and so I have nothing to recommend. As far as apocalyptic fiction in general goes, my favorite is Stephen King's The Stand, which is not Christian, though God does play a strong role.

I'm working on a book of my own called Eschatuilee which is basically a farce lampooning various eschatological schools of thought. You'd probably hate it if you're a fan of Left Behind.

Upvote 0

snorlax

Jun 19, 2010
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Christ Clone Trilogy is a good one, though I've only made it through the first book. Looks like you can get it for a penny if you buy it used on Amazon. Read the reviews first, though, coz its premise fairly different from Left Behind.

He's a divisive figure, but Pat Robertson wrote one back in the 90s called The End of The Age. I have not read it, but some of my friends have recommended it. So I can't vouch for this one.

There's one called The 7 Bowls that is quite well written, but some parts can be pretty offensive to some I guess. It's free online at the author's website, brandoncolephillips.com/7bowls.pdf. Just keep in mind that it was meant to be realistic, so if you're easily offended it might not be for you.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0