• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Christ Sighting (2018) Banned by Facebook

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by mymessagetou, May 6, 2018.

1. mymessagetou

mymessagetou New Member

+1
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single

Facebook doesn't allow for anything regarding Jesus sightings, I am shocked.

There is not much to say, I only can say I was terrified at first, I wish I wasn't and more calm, holding the camera more steady, but there was nothing I could do, I never expected something like this, there was a vibration also, but somehow this didn't come out on the recording, there was also lightening flashes but no thunder, the whole time this was happening, I was paralyzed, frozen stiff, shaking, and tears ran down my face, flooding my shirt and pants, it was if I had cried a river. As miraculous and blessed as this was, I do not know if I could go through this again, when and if the Lord ever comes in "Power" you will know, it is fearful, don't let people fool you, it is not like seeing fireworks, I fell to the ground afterwards and was terrified. The Lord is showing me more to come. God Bless Paula

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,883
    Christian
    Single
    Um, those weren't tears flooding your pants.

3. Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith I'm Currently An Eastern Orthodox Catechumen Supporter

+1,274
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.
    Matthew 24:23-25

When Yahushua Messiah returns "Every Eye Will See Him" -

Behold, He is coming with clouds, And Every Eye Will See Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
    Revelation 1:7

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Ken Rank

Ken Rank Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,882
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    "Every eye will see him." I didn't see him and neither did you... so if Facebook even did this (I doubt it, people cry persecution all the time but there is rarely anything real behind it), in this case, I don't mind. When it REALLY happens, no man made anything will stop it!!!!!

5. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+4,986
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    I support their decision to remove anything they wish from their computer servers. It's not too difficult to convert your own computer into a server. Likely, you will reserve the right to remove video content as well after you buy the server and hire programmers to keep it up to your standards.

6. JRichard68

JRichard68 There is too much butter on those trays

+139
    Canada
    Lutheran
    Divorced
    Oh, stop it. The video editing isn't even that good. (Special "shout out" to 'Fernandez' for that one... :p)
    btw, where are your dogs...?

7. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,400
    Christian
    Married
    What is the music in the video ... ?

8. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Follower of Isa Al Masih Supporter

+1,447
    Christian
    Private
    I'm am troubled by your post here as it feels like you are looking for self-praise. The scriptures tell us to fast and pray but they also tell us to do it in secret. what I see here is you showing us a supernatural experience achieved by your abilities to fast and pray. Perhaps you should try again and this time don't mention yourself and show a video that hasn't been edited.

9. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,883
    Christian
    Single
    I have to think he's making fun...that's all I could figure anyway.

10. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+2,323
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Indeed for every eye shall witness, every tongue shall confess, and every knee will bend for HE IS LORD!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!

11. JRichard68

JRichard68 There is too much butter on those trays

+139
    Canada
    Lutheran
    Divorced
    Once I saw a reflection of passing street lights in the window of a bus I was on. For all the world they looked like they could have been UFO's if I filmed them just right and did some dark editing. maybe I'll do that soon...? ;)